• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 15/16

I think Rivers is great.
I think however most generations have a clutch of great QBs and I dont think its that different now. You could argue that the bottom has got better so as a collective it looks special but Elway, Moon, Marino, Montana, Aikman, Farve, Kelly, Young were a pretty fucking good 80's and 90's set.
Maybe im seeing it through rose tinted glasses thinking about the past, but the reciever core was never what it is now, those guys were proper elite.

And I wouldnt swap Ben for any QB ever. Thats my boy.

I think Rivers is great.
I think however most generations have a clutch of great QBs and I dont think its that different now. You could argue that the bottom has got better so as a collective it looks special but Elway, Moon, Marino, Montana, Aikman, Farve, Kelly, Young were a pretty fucking good 80's and 90's set.
Maybe im seeing it through rose tinted glasses thinking about the past, but the reciever core was never what it is now, those guys were proper elite.

And I wouldnt swap Ben for any QB ever. Thats my boy.
You are dead to me Oncey. Rivers is a fuckwit, and Big Ben inebriates minors *legs it*

Big Ben fits Pittsburgh to a tee. My favorite player in the NFL.

Of course he fits them perfectly. Every team builds the attack around the QB if he is top quality and he is one of the best out there.

Of course he fits them perfectly. Every team builds the attack around the QB if he is top quality and he is one of the best out there.

I have lived in US for the last 13 years. First I was in Nashville, then I moved to Austin, then lived 1 hour south of Pittsburgh, and now recently moved to the west coast. Of all the places, Pittsburgh is my favorite city after my home city of Chennai (unfortunately one of our posters had very bad experience here in their Asia trip). There is something about that city - the attitude, the blue collar steel worker past which I like. Lot of people poke fun at Pittsburgh as it is not pretty but to me it is a beautiful city - the perfect embodiment of past and the future (there are now world class robotics research taking place in the same buildings where steel workers toiled). This was a city crippled due to the steel closures but simply refused to die and is now having a renaissance. Even though I have never visited Liverpool I see a lot of parallels between the attitude of the LFC fans and Pittsburgh natives actually.

Big Ben to me in some way perfectly captures the city of Pittsburgh - not flashy, doesnt actually look like a modern sportstar, is not the most pleasing to the eye - but time after time delivers.

Last edited:
Woodson played his last game at home ... he's 39 and still looks like he could go on and on ... It's crazy - I was just finishing high school when he was drafted ...

Jets defeat the Patriots.

Steelers lose to Raven. This is the reason why they wont win the SB.

Can't see anyone beating Cardinals in the playoffs. The Patriots have to many key players out injured.

Steelers wont make the playoffs now.
Jets will beat Buffalo and thats that.

Really disappointing to lose eapecially to those cunts.
Bell back next season. Should be better.

Dunno.
Buffalo won't be easy.
That weekend made it cloudy regards Superbowl winners.
Looks like Cardinals but I still don't believe them.
Playoffs will sort it out
Will probably be the Patriots.
If Gronk stays fit obviously.

They always find a way.
Makes me sick but yeah that Afc is rotten this year.
Alex Smith looks a Don ffs.

You mention them - DEFINITE dark horse. Excellent D with a great story (Berry), very solid offensive team ... Heck, if Dilfer could do it - Smith can too.

and as you say earlier, though they're the best team in the NFL, it's still 'Carson Palmer' ...

Where do you/others think RGIII & Kaepernick end up next year?

harveynfceast.jpg

Back
Top Bottom