• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NEW FEATURE: Forum now Tapatalk enabled

I've linked tapatalk API to the site, so if you have them enabled, notifications should work...

Tagging notifications in tapatalk don't work yet...

I've also added custom code so Article, fieldset and highlighter bbcode tags view more as they should now in tapatalk..

Oh and I have disabled the ability to have tapatalk signatures, because they suck.. (takes upto 24 hours to apply from the time of this post)

Also I don't give a toss what phone or tablet you are posting from :D

post-31171-snoopy-dance-gif-Schroeder-Luc-uJxA.gif

Oh and I have disabled the ability to have tapatalk signatures, because they suck.. (takes upto 24 hours to apply from the time of this post)

Also I don't give a toss what phone or tablet you are posting from :D

This is still happening. My Snoopy happy dance feels a little early.

Not happening here even if I try. . I Have signatures enabled but they don't post..

Could be users have to log out, clear their cache then log in for the global setting to take effect..

Using Tapatalk 4.

Not sure what the situation is with Tapatalk 2..

Just one thing, I'm made up you did this, but when tapatalk recognised a sent from it would italic it & make it smaller.

However it'd also do it mid sentence, so if someone wrote 'I got a present from my mum'

The sent from my mum would italic & smaller.

Would that now be not shown?

This post may well tell us cos if I add this at the end...

This post is a present from me to you.

That's off it's head!!!!!

Sent from my

Edit: Lol. So it does. .

Thats a bug and a bit.. Nothing I can do about that. Needs to be fixed at their end

Back
Top Bottom