• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xpert Eleven Development News

Prefix for Xpert Eleven Threads

refugee

4 * Xpert 11 Champ + only Veisercount Cup winner
I saw this on the forums and thought I'd post it here:

http://xperteleven.info/?p=156

Hi everyone!
I’m Saarde, main developer at Xpert Eleven.
Some of you might have seen me answer in the forums
icon_smile.gif

As this blog was kinda dead I took it on myself to actually put something useful to read up here.
So this, ladies and gentlemen, is my first devblog:
Late last year I was very busy upgrading all the platforms on which Xpert Eleven runs so we are prepared for the future.
We’ve had some road bumps along the way but we succeded in the end.
We also had the database merge, which was a big endeavour; but a needed one (to open up for stuff we are doing now)
So what’s been happening here at X11 lately?
Well at the moment a lot of work is aimed at the (new) mobile apps.
We have both iPhone and Android developers working on the actual apps for each plattform.
I’m on the other hand working on the API that the apps will use to talk to our system, and there’s lots to do on that front as well I can tell you
icon_smile.gif

Meanwhile we also try to develop and fix stuff for the website. We do have some nice things in the pipeline.
Things I can give a heads up on that are coming soon are:
* League merge
- this for private leagues only of course
- an admin can post an interest in a merge and then other manager can respond
- some things WILL be lost when merging, such as league history from the league that was merge from
- we still got a few things to test out on this so we might release it as a “beta” feature at first
* Season stat overview
- a new page showing some summary stats from the season
- will including stuff like; most spent on transfer, most efficient team, most goals in a game etc)
- it will also contain the end standing table, so you can use it to watch previous season standings (at least from the point where we started to save this stuff, which we already do)
* Hall of Fame
- A new Hall of Fame per team !
- Here you will be able to save a hall of fame eleven
- When a player is put up on the hall of fame; his/her (current) total stats will be saved in the HoF and retain there even if the player is gone (sacked/quit etc) (until you remove him/her at which point the player will leave the X11 history for ever)
So these are the main things we have in store for you at the moment.
Cheers
// Saarde

Back
Top Bottom