• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA Offseason and 2019/20

Mavs lose the series but if Doncic on one leg gave so much trouble to the Clippers, their future looks bright. A fit Doncic and Porzingis and they should win the title at least once in the next 3-5 years.

Hmm, Doncic is incredible, but I'm not such a huge fan of Porzingis. And the West is always brutal. Luka still has a lot of learning to do, and will need more help than he presently has.

Meanwhile, Jamal Murray and Donovan Mitchell are having an incredible duel in the Nuggets-Jazz series. Going to game 7 now.

Hmm, Doncic is incredible, but I'm not such a huge fan of Porzingis. And the West is always brutal. Luka still has a lot of learning to do, and will need more help than he presently has.

Meanwhile, Jamal Murray and Donovan Mitchell are having an incredible duel in the Nuggets-Jazz series. Going to game 7 now.

KP will either be a great 2 or a great 3, it's really tough to tell right now. The talent etc is there - but health etc will dictate. I think the Mavs on are on the right trajectory, and Doncic could very well be the face of the NBA ... not bad for a bitch ass white boy!

Mitchell/Murray duel is incredible. Perhaps one of the greatest scoring duels in NBA playoff history - hopefully game 7 is as good as the last few games!

Scares me that the Mavs could be a juggernaut next season, considering the cap space they have available.
Porzingis is basically their Shaq, can't be trusted. I'd go for another star to complement Doncic, preferably a decent perimeter shooter/ guard type player.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with the clips.
Their coach next year will be Lue ... Doc will pay the price ...
They have one more year to try and right this, or I can see Kwahi and PG jumping ship ... Kwahi would be in the finals this year probably too had he stayed in Toronto

Clips lack playmaking. Excellent collection of individual talent, but nothing to mesh them together. They need a competent playmaking PG. A more ball-sharing style coach might work better there. I've never rated Doc much as a coach.

Clips lack playmaking. Excellent collection of individual talent, but nothing to mesh them together. They need a competent playmaking PG. A more ball-sharing style coach might work better there. I've never rated Doc much as a coach.

They should bring back CP3 under Lue.

In terms of preference:

1) Denver
2) Miami
3) Boston
4) LAL (Hate LeBron).

shannononopen-about-skip-and-shannon-undisputed-on-fox-sports-1_ds-n3200k_1280x720_1390494275829.vresize.1200.630.high.25.jpg

Nuggets won last night, they continue to do very well.

And I am still shocked that the league did not ensure a Lakers/Clippers Western Conference final.

Lakers-Heat final then.

Miami do match up well with LA, given that they have Bam to throw at AD, and a bunch of hard-nosed veterans to throw at Lebron.

It'll be a good series. But overall, the the playoffs just haven't had the same vibe with the lack of fans.

I really like the Heat team. Really nice composition of veterans and youngsters, and lots of depth. I also love Tyler Herro - dude is a baller.

I really like the Heat team. Really nice composition of veterans and youngsters, and lots of depth. I also love Tyler Herro - dude is a baller.

I think this run has kinda been most fantastic for Spolestra ... It's kinda confirmed what I (and others?) didn't see during the LeBron-Wade-Bosh run ... that's he's a fucking good coach.

The other thing I like about the Heat is they showed you don't need to tank to build a good team.

After the lost LeBron , Bosh had to retire. They never tanked, never had a top ten pick and are already back in the Finals after 5 years.

Compare that to Philly

Back
Top Bottom