• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mods adding to abuse rather than stopping it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods are and always have been pretty pointless on here. Other than locking a few threads and say "now now chaps let's all play nicely" then little is done as it would take away from the 6CM "experience". So , it's always going to be a brutal on here with a few mentalists popping up now again and abusing each other so you either get on with it or don't bother with it. I know as I used to be a mod. And a bit of mentalist. End of the day if I don't like the moaning or abuse that's happening I just dont bother coming on here. It's much easier than getting angry over someones opinion. If I'm in the mood for a bit of internet tomfoolery I'll post occasionally and get involved. For the most part I really can't be arsed though

ccf34d74776636285efbc6f714e5a168-s-mod-vs.jpg

It's weird when an argument is all around someone having a different opinion. The argument on the face of it seems to be:

Macca: Mark - please stop abusing posters all over the place
Mark: But Macca won't blame Klopp for anything

I've just noticed this right now..

So maybe in future if you have a complaint use the report post feature. At least then i'll know i'm ignoring your problem.

It's weird when an argument is all around someone having a different opinion. The argument on the face of it seems to be:

Macca: Mark - please stop abusing posters all over the place
Mark: But Macca won't blame Klopp for anything

Nah, not really. Macca got a gob on because people had a go at Klopp, then started going on this tirade about me, Fabio, Brendan etc, because we disagreed with his roses tinted posts. That's abaaaa it.

He seems to think because he stops short of calling someone a cunt at the end of one of his obnoxious retorts, that it absolves him from actually being a cunt.

I'm not sure why macca is including me in this moderator bullying hissyfit with Mark1975.

Yeah, I got dragged into that too inexplicably. Especially when it's Mark and the other mods who seem to be unable to let this whole thing go.

Tonight was the last straw. The only activity on my part was to collect and post streams for other people. I didn't write a single post in the match thread. And yet a mod decided at full time to single me out for completely unwarranted personal abuse. Mods are supposed during times of tension like defeats to patrol threads and defuse aggression, not start it, aggravate it and add to it. It's really outrageous this has been allowed to go on all year and tonight was the most pathetic of all. For god's sake take notice and do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom