• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Klopp puts Sturridge on instead Keita (or possibly Shaq) is beyond me, bizarre decision that IMO.
Indeed. Bringing Sturridge on with 60 mins left is absurd. The man is a shell of himself. Zero pace, zero intensity. The only hope with him is that perhaps with his goalscoring instincts, he might find himself in the right place at the right time, and stick one in. But you resort to that sort of hope in the last 5 mins of the game when you've tried everything else and failed. You don't try it with 60 mins left, and your opponent reeling with injuries.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that OGS is taking fashion\style tips from Ferguson?

We are being patient and recycling the ball well but have shown no signs of breaking through. Movement and final ball both have been poor.

Even if we somehow manage to spawnily carve out a chance, we still have to beat Superman in goal. We won't win today.
Yup

Considering we've not come close to even testing him yet, I doubt we'll beat him

Fabinho close to playing them onside there, we really need to stop playing that high line for each & every free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom