• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Man United Vs Man City

Prefix for Poll Threads

Outcome tonight

• City win

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Man U win

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to cling on to something.

No you don't. Seriously. It does you no good. All you're doing is getting your hopes up and getting them gangraped every week.

Look at it logically, temper your expectations. Your belief, hope and fandom can't affect the outcome. All it does is hurt yourself.

Cheer our amazing team on by all means. That's a given. But this is one fucking cunt of a pill to swallow, so why not make it easier on yourselves?

Game over it seems for the title, 2 massive huddles done. How the fcuk did we draw against this united team. It looks like it will cost us

It's not over. Stop talking like it is

Burnley are our best hope based on their last 6 years ... however, I think I'm starting to make peace with the fact we will go down as the best team in history to finish 2nd. It's painful but great too.

Burnley then Leicester will not be easy games, by any stretch of the imagination..

Burnley in a good run of form, got a result against Chelsea away from home...

Leicester have beaten city this season, and fare well away from home particulary in the 2nd half...

Brighton could even pull off a shock on the last day if it means they have to get points for survival

Anything can happen...

To say it's over with 1point in it . Is utter madness

Chance to go top again Friday, pressure back on city..

Enjoy the ride

Burnley are our best hope based on their last 6 years ... however, I think I'm starting to make peace with the fact we will go down as the best team in history to finish 2nd. It's painful but great too.

It is great. We've been fucking amazing.

But it's 2nd. And we're fucking losers. And the whole of this piece of shit country will be made up.

Here's hoping Fernandinho's injury will keep him out for the rest of the season. They may struggle without him (although tonight his injury seemed to be the turning point for them)

Game over it seems for the title, 2 massive huddles done. How the fcuk did we draw against this united team. It looks like it will cost us
Nothing has cost us, as we could have 97 points and finish 2nd..

That's as bad as saying we bottled it..

If we do lose the title the decisive result would be losing to City in January, such is the fine margins

Nothing has cost us we could have 97 points and finish 2nd..

That's as bad as saying we bottled it..

If we do lose the title the decisive result would be losing to City in January, such is the fine margins
And we were so close to getting a point or 3 from that games.

Our team deserves a league title. The fans do. But this is a real sickener. 90 plus points and we won't win the league. Would only happen to us. Horrible.

When we win this league Hal will look back on the season with regret when he realises he spent the second half of it being miserable rather than enjoying our march to glory

Even in the extremely unlikely event we miraculously win the league, I'll be ecstatic and the euphoria won't be dampened in the slightest.

However, WHEN we come 2nd, I'll be well-adjusted and will shrug and get on with my life. The happy clappers will either spend the summer whinging into their hankies, or will be frothing at the mouth until next season's boom bust cycle starts again.

There goes the dream. We won’t win it against Newcastle as I predicted. It’ll be last game of the season.

No you don't. Seriously. It does you no good. All you're doing is getting your hopes up and getting them gangraped every week.

Look at it logically, temper your expectations. Your belief, hope and fandom can't affect the outcome. All it does is hurt yourself.

Cheer our amazing team on by all means. That's a given. But this is one fucking cunt of a pill to swallow, so why not make it easier on yourselves?
Exactamundo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom