• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man U (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
75317248_10157959501283322_6209628051148374016_n.jpg

He definitely hates Liverpool. Listen to him after Chelsea had a goal disallowed or how crazy he went that time Martial scored against us.

Equally listen to him when we’ve scored big goals. Blue moon are convinced he loves us and hates them. It’s just confirmation bias from all sides.

Old Trafford. We destroyed them.

That is the best win we have ever had over them in my memory at their place. We were so so dominant and it was miles better than the Rafa victory with Torres. The Rafa game was about counter-attacking and taking our chances (that is how I remember it anyway). But the victory we had over them with Suarez and Co in that Rodgers nearly a title win season was just total dominance - I mean we made them really look shit and they just could not handle Studge/Suarez combination. It was just pure bliss.

I think we'll batter them because they're shit and we're brilliant. Fuck all this form goes out the window, bollocks. If we play to our best we should put 3 or 4 past these without reply.

Hi All

The news from the heavenly sphere of influence was not good this morning, in the early hours i had a dream where the commentator was describing the goal ... took ages, but it appears that United produced a great goal through intricate play, and the scorer was Matic. They won the game 1-0, I am hoping that the dream was from Satan himself to fuel my worries.

MORON

Hi All

The news from the heavenly sphere of influence was not good this morning, in the early hours i had a dream where the commentator was describing the goal ... took ages, but it appears that United produced a great goal through intricate play, and the scorer was Matic. They won the game 1-0, I am hoping that the dream was from Satan himself to fuel my worries.

MORON

Matic is out. Dream about nice ladies instead my friend! :D

Is Matip fit?

If not I think he may go for Gomez. If understand playing Lovren, cos he has great last time out, but cos they've got some much pace I wouldn't be at all surprised if Gomez gets the nod just for that extra bit of pace at the back.

We won't need a defence. I don't think we'll need a keeper but I suppose we should play one anyway. I'd go with TAA Robbo as full backs with Ox and Shaq as centre halves, start with VVD on the bench but swap him for Salah for the last half hour up front so he can get a couple of goals.

We won't need a defence. I don't think we'll need a keeper but I suppose we should play one anyway. I'd go with TAA Robbo as full backs with Ox and Shaq as centre halves, start with VVD on the bench but swap him for Salah for the last half hour up front so he can get a couple of goals.
Quietly confident then!

Is Matip fit?

If not I think he may go for Gomez. If understand playing Lovren, cos he has great last time out, but cos they've got some much pace I wouldn't be at all surprised if Gomez gets the nod just for that extra bit of pace at the back.
Oh God I hadn't even considered Lovren. All forecasts are void if he starts - Gomez to counter any pace please.

Someone help TAA and cover for him against Rashford, then we should be good if we have our defending of set-pieces sorted.

Going forward, I expect us to do well.

Based on latest info (Shaw not in squad, AWB, DDG included) :

......................... Romero
........AWB - Lindelof - Maguire - Young
.......Tuanzebe - McTominay - Fred
James .............. Rashford ........... Martial (after 8 weeks out)

Possible Bench:

DDG (Solskjaer said he was unlikely to start)
Dalot
Jones
Pereira
Mata
Gomes
Greenwood

The Confirmed United squad members (MEN)
David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof, Axel Tuanzebe, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Brandon Williams, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Fred, Juan Mata, Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Mason Greenwood

Alternatively 3 at the back and a more defensive lineup probably suits them better considering the players they have available :

......................... Romero
........Tuanzebe - Lindelof - Maguire
AWB ....... McTominay - Fred .......Young
James .............. Rashford ........... Martial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom