• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 30 - Stoke City - Away - C1CSF1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult one this -

Can
Toure
Lucas

I was going to put Ming in there but such was Lucas character I felt I had to put him in. Partly because he deserves it but partly so I'm seen to be relatively open minded and reasonable [emoji48]

I'm the only one to have picked Mignolet so far. I thought he put in a superb goalkeeping display and kept us in it. I think maybe he is so out-of-favour that people refused to consider him.

I'm the only one to have picked Mignolet so far. I thought he put in a superb goalkeeping display and kept us in it. I think maybe he is so out-of-favour that people refused to consider him.
I think you are right 'bro I gave him a mention [emoji49]- he kept us in it and I really should have put him in there, but such has been my vitriol and criticism of Lucas (wholly justified) over the last couple of weeks when he had a glimmer of success I thought I should recognise it[emoji83]

Result: Game 30 - Stoke City - Away - C1CSF1
  1. Allen..............................323 votes........................5 points
  2. Lucas............................312 votes........................3 points
  3. Toure.............................250 votes........................1 point.
  4. Clean sheet bonus..........Mignolet.......................0.5 point.
Good performance.
Lucas a centre back?? Works!!
Current table:

1. Can..................2MOM..........32nd............53rd...................................................24 points
2. Lovren..............3MOM..........22nd..... .....13rd....................................................22 points
3. Coutinho...........2MOM..........22nd...........23rd...................................................18 points
4. Lucas...............1MOM..........42nd............13rd...................................................18 points
5. Benteke............3MOM..........12nd............... ......................................................18 points
6. Sakho...............2MOM..........22nd............13rd...................................................17 points
7. Mignolet............2MOM.................... .........13rd.............10CSB..........................16 points
8. Clyne....................................42nd....... ....33rd...................................................15 points
9. Ings..................1MOM..........22nd............33rd.............................................. .. .14 points
10.Henderson.......2MOM.........12nd.......................................................................13 points
11.Ibe.....................2MOM.........12nd......................................................................13 points
12.Lallana.............1MOM..........22nd..... .. ..13rd....................................................12 points
13.Firmino............2MOM....................... .....13rd....................................................11 points
14.Sturridge..........2MOM....................... ... ............................................................10 points
15.Allen.................1MOM.........12nd............13rd.....................................................9 points
16.Origi....................................22nd............23rd............................... .....................8 points
17.Skrtel...............1MOM..................... ... ...33rd.....................................................8 points
18.Bogdan................................22nd....... .........................1CSB............................6.5 points
19.Milner...............1MOM..................... ..... .13rd.....................................................6 points
20.Moreno............1MOM.............................13rd........................................... .........6 points
21.Smith...............1MOM.........................................................................................5 points
22.Gomez................................12nd....... .................................................. .............3 points
23.Toure.......................................................23rd.....................................................2 points
24.Rossiter....................................... ...........13rd.................................. .................1 point

Thanks for voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom