• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would hardily be a brave prediction on my part. You were on his case when we were top of the league and he was playing brilliantly.
And I'll continue to be on his case until he stops playing like a eunuch.

BTW Man U are rumoured to be after Barkley.
That literally makes no sense at all. With Pogba, Mick(whatever) and Mata all attacking CMs why on earth would they want Barkley ? They need a more defensive midfielder to usurp Carrick and leave Herrera and Pogba (especially) with less defensive duties.

That literally makes no sense at all. With Pogba, Mick(whatever) and Mata all attacking CMs why on earth would they want Barkley ? They need a more defensive midfielder to usurp Carrick and leave Herrera and Pogba (especially) with less defensive duties.

Yeah, but it's Mourinho. And it's not like Spurs are lacking there either, with Dembele, Dele and Eriksen

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see Mourinho and Barkley as compatible at all. Would be strange if it happens.

And I'll continue to be on his case until he stops playing like a eunuch.

As far as you're concerned that day will never come. You've already made your mind up and will always be impervious to anything which doesn't fit your chosen view.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see Mourinho and Barkley as compatible at all. Would be strange if it happens.

I know what you mean but I'd have said the same about Mata staying there, or Lukaku going there, with him in charge. Not saying they definitely will sign Barkley, but it's arguable that stranger things have happened.

It means that a German mercurial talent that Klopp should have known about is about to join a Frenchman in a CL less club while we're fucking around with Naby and Dijk
I agree. He wont be the first off the list that has gone elsewhere while we try and push the boulder up the mountain.

I know what you mean but I'd have said the same about Mata staying there, or Lukaku going there, with him in charge. Not saying they definitely will sign Barkley, but it's arguable that stranger things have happened.

I actually think Lukaku is going to be good for them, unfortunately. Somehow I would have been happier with Morata going to United and Lukaku to Chelsea. Oh well... But with Barkley, I just don't see Mourinho having patience for his growing pains and fluctuations in form. If he goes there, Jose will be on his case like he is on Luke Shaw's.

And that he isnt Lucas.

Or could he be?
Of our midfielders who could drop back in CB when we fail to get VvD, Hendo could fit the bill. Good distribution, decent tackler, good energy but the role would require less mobility.

Also great at sideways passing and polarizing the fans

Maybe Hendo IS the new Lucas. Might have to improve his bbq skills.

Gabigol linked on loan. I'd love if we signed him on a permenant basis.

Would have started a new thread but its from Bleacher Report, hardly the fountain of insider knowledge unlike The Firm.

Once confirmed by The Firm we should open a thread.

The Italians love this 2 season loan with option to buy lark... we should give that a go.

5 MIL per season with 20 million option to buy clause (seems high now). If he's shit, send him back.. if he's decent and transfer fees continue to increase, 30 MIL all up cost might look like a bargain in 2019.

I actually think Lukaku is going to be good for them, unfortunately. Somehow I would have been happier with Morata going to United and Lukaku to Chelsea. Oh well... But with Barkley, I just don't see Mourinho having patience for his growing pains and fluctuations in form. If he goes there, Jose will be on his case like he is on Luke Shaw's.

He will probably be good for them as he was good for Everton. Be is built to shine for these kind of teams.

I hope we sign Lanzini, so his chant can be to the tune of "Zambezi" by The Piranhas.

Unless that's already been used by West Ham fans

Lanzini might not be bad as a third choice WF behind Mane and Salah, but as a replacement for Coutinho, he'd be depressing.

20429624_1779754925415496_327795713385540702_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom