• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loan Watch 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marko Grujic interview mainly basketball and Klinsmann's arrival at Hertha.

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/he.../25393288.html

Quote:
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:6|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}How did you feel a year and a half ago when you were loaned from Liverpool to Hertha BSC?

Maybe I could have stayed in England and sometimes played, for example in the cup competition. Maybe I would have spent a lot of time on the bench, who knows? That's why I saw the move to Berlin as an opportunity to play regularly and gain experience. The Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world - and Hertha BSC is a big club with a great tradition and history, just like the city of Berlin.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Quote:
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:6|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}your loan contract at Hertha BSC expires in summer 2020. What do the future plans look like?

Honestly, we haven't talked about my future yet. But everyone in the club knows that I feel very comfortable and in good hands in Berlin - especially now that the new coach has come. Of course everyone has to work their minutes , but I'm very happy with my time in this regard. Let's see what happens in summer, Liverpool has a say in that. First of all, I want to use the next six months to improve myself further and to collect many points with the team.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/rhian-brewster-there-plenty-more-come-me
[article]Rhian Brewster has promised Swansea City fans there is a lot more to come from him after making his debut against Cardiff City.

The on-loan Liverpool forward was handed his senior league debut by head coach Steve Cooper having arrived in SA1 on Tuesday.

The 19-year-old picked up an early booking and showed his appetite for work by leading the Swans pressing game.

There were also glimpses of what he can do with the ball, including a lovely turn before firing wide, and some intelligent link work with Andre Ayew.

Cooper has predicted Brewster will only get better, and the player himself has echoed those sentiments after get his first taste of action.

“What a game to come into,” he said.

“Our fans were brilliant. It was tough. They played a lot of long balls, so it was a bit of a fight, but the boys dug deep.

“I thought I played alright but I feel like I have a lot more to come. “Obviously, it would have been nice to get a goal, but I’m all for the team. I didn’t help them as much as I would have liked but, hopefully, I can in the coming weeks.

“I will just take the positives from the game. It’s great to make my debut for the Swans and my first senior league appearance; it gives me confidence that I was thrown straight into the starting line-up.

“I was disappointed with my shots; I dragged them a bit.

“But I’ll get back on the training pitch and try to improve so that when I’m in those positions again, I can maybe score or hit the target at least.

“I’ll just keep trying to push on and help the team as much as I can.”[/article]

[article]Following his injury sustained in Tuesday night’s Sky Bet Championship victory at Hull City, Huddersfield Town can issue a short update on Kamil Grabara.

Kamil was injured in an accidental clash with Town defender Christopher Schindler around the 73rd minute of last night’s game at the KCOM Stadium, leading to a long delay as the goalkeeper received treatment on the pitch.

He was immediately transported to Hull Royal Infirmary, where he remained overnight.

Kamil is conscious and fully alert but is expected to remain at the hospital overnight on Wednesday evening as the medical staff observe him for a 24-hour period, with Kamil suffering from a head injury and suspected concussion.

Grabara will then be assessed for a potential release on Thursday morning, when Town’s Head of Medical Ian Kirkpatrick would lead on his medical care.

Everyone at Huddersfield Town would like to thank the medical personnel at Hull City and at Hull Royal Infirmary for their care of Kamil in the immediate aftermath of the incident.

Manager Danny Cowley will give any available further update on Kamil at his pre-Fulham press conference at PPG Canalside on Thursday afternoon.
[/article]

Given the lack of activity in this thread since February, this thread has been unstickied and locked

If you believe this to be an error then please contact an admin to deal with otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom