• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool VS Watford Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison has been poor. Typical brazilian, can't cut it when the weather gets cold.

Dacoure has been pretty good.

About Gomez.

I think people are too harsh on him. We play a lopsided 4-3-3. Salah is basically playing as a CF off the right. He offers minimal protection, but we are fine with that because he scores so many goals. But on the other side of it, as last weeked showed, we are susceptible to conceding on our right hand side, if a team has a good left winger.

Gomez has dealt well with some top class left wingers this year. Everytime, TAA comes up against a top side or top winger, we either get battered or he struggles badly. Gomez does much better (though he's obviously susceptible to a fcuk up himself), but nowhere near the Lovren/Moreno-levels.

Bobby impresses me the more and more I see him. What a player! His tracking back and pressing is superb.

Fuck me he was determined to score that himself.

Great play by Mane too.

Even in replay I can't see how hit he got enough on that ball to get it in even as he was fouled!

He hasn't had much to do today but Matip looks composed for once. Some nice passing out from the defence.

A very strange complaint because he managed to score and got a hat trick but that was clearly a penalty on Salah there...

As I say...

Not that it matters.

We should maybe train Spurs style diving protocol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom