• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Manchester United 17th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we've just got to pick a pair of CBs and tell them to get on with it, because all the chopping and changing doesn't just weaken our defence, it also, crucially, wrecks our attacking down the flanks, because Trent and Robbo keep hanging back to protect the CBs. It's messing up our whole pattern of play.

So You've been told he's not sure, is what you're saying.

You're SO fucking positive aren't you? It really is remarkable that a person can be so positive given the state of the world. In the words of Bane... "admirable, but mistaken."

Here's the text he sent...

"Don't think Matip is playing today. Not sure who is in his place yet."

This is why we've just got to pick a pair of CBs and tell them to get on with it, because all the chopping and changing doesn't just weaken our defence, it also, crucially, wrecks our attacking down the flanks, because Trent and Robbo keep hanging back to protect the CBs. It's messing up our whole pattern of play.

It's almost like we need a new centre back. Or two.

You're SO fucking positive aren't you? It really is remarkable that a person can be so positive given the state of the world. In the words of Bane... "admirable, but mistaken."

Here's the text he sent...

"Don't think Matip is playing today. Not sure who is in his place yet."

How is that in any regard positive? I was just asking if he wasnt sure. Fucking hell.

How is that in any regard positive? I was just asking if he wasnt sure. Fucking hell.

I wasn't having a go. Just saying you look for the positive in any situation. Hopefully he's wrong. Even if he is, we're still getting stigged today.

I wasn't having a go. Just saying you look for the positive in any situation. Hopefully he's wrong. Even if he is, we're still getting stigged today.

The World has gone to shite, stuck at home, working from home and cant go anywhere.
Football is just about the only bright spot around.
If you cant look positive at atleast that, then whats the point. Thats my view on it.

Matip probably wont play. We'll still be up for a fight.

The World has gone to shite, stuck at home, working from home and cant go anywhere.
Football is just about the only bright spot around.
If you cant look positive at atleast that, then whats the point. Thats my view on it.

Matip probably wont play. We'll still be up for a fight.

They definitely look up for the fight, look at them, all smiles, shoulders wide, head up, striding out like winners, they'll do it for their absent colleague Matip, yes, go reds!

Football is fucking shit at the minute, but that's another discussion.

One bright spot is that I stand to win some money after United leave Anfield unscathed this evening.

I was going to lump some money on them getting a pen, but surely the refs won't be that obvious after this week? Or maybe they'll go for the double bluff. Fuck it, I'm doing it.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Henderson, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Minamino, Origi, R. Williams, Phillips, N. Williams.

Well there's goals in this match.

Could be a classic, and I'm feeling good with Shaq attack and Thiago in midfield to fuck their defence more than they fuck ours.

5-2 win

Thiago starting at Anfield against that midfield and defence?

Someone call Taggert now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom