• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Man United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Sold out. At least it actually said sold out this time instead of being ambiguous.

Only thing I can think of is to have the pc logged in at 7.10 so it's first into the pre queue system, didn't manage it this morning thanks to fucking kids being a fucking pain in the arse.

Ah well, telly for me.

I suspect that people are cottoning on to the concept that logging in to the site early gets you a shorter wait time in the queue.
Back to the drawing board so.
Again.

I used to stay in and check every few minutes after it sells out coz tickets would appear again. Mad system.

I love that it's a Monday night, I have a meeting in the midlands that finishes at 2pm. No holiday needed!

Plus under the lights against them should ensure a venomous and loud atmosphere.

Sound, are you taking me for a beer or 3?

I'm finishing work at 4pm so will be in the Harry for about 5pm. 6 pints then abuse Zlatan and his fucking nose for 90 minutes.

Cant wait.

I suspect that people are cottoning on to the concept that logging in to the site early gets you a shorter wait time in the queue.
Back to the drawing board so.
Again.
It won't be long until they provide a pre queue for the queue.

Sound, are you taking me for a beer or 3?

I'm finishing work at 4pm so will be in the Harry for about 5pm. 6 pints then abuse Zlatan and his fucking nose for 90 minutes.

Cant wait.
Of course!

I love this game. No game against any other team churns my stomach like this one. I've whatsapped you.

How can you 'pre-queue'?
Ha. We'll that seems to be exactly what the club do now.

At 7.15 their ticket website says 'website closed, will open at 8.15 for ticket purchase. At which point youre placed in a queue. If you go on later than 7.15 when you get to 8.15 you're wait in the queue is longer.

So essentially there is a pre-queue an hour before. It's mental.

Have a ticket in my basket. Anyone have a card with four credits on it from last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom