• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Man United

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILD

Very Well-Known
Additional members sale for tickets is this Friday for anyone with 4+ credits on their card from last year. If anyone can help out here, let me know please.

Thanks.

Additional members sale for tickets is this Friday for anyone with 4+ credits on their card from last year. If anyone can help out here, let me know please.

Thanks.
I have two cards.........................
OH

Any of the locals eligible for L post code sale?

Match Ticket : Local General Sale

Buy online from 8.15am Wednesday 28 September.
All Supporters with an 'L' postcode must be registered by midnight on Monday 26 September to be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale.
Click here for further details.
Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

I'll be trying my luck. Tried to get the hull match, logged on at half 7 on three devices (phone, tablet & laptop). Got put into a queue automatically at 8.15am, got in four minutes later, sold out.

Only the wonderful website that is, made you choose what game (there's only one option), what stand (only one option), & how many seats.

I picked two seats 'sorry no selection available, please try amending your options'. I picked one seat, 'sorry, no selection available, please try amending your options'.

So just say fucking sold out then!

Ha we've been toying with that website for years man. Can be soul destroying. Imagine what it's like when all the tickets go on sale at the same time in July.

Any tips? I'd assumed logging on stupidly early & letting the site automatically change to the queue is the quickest way, but I'm open to suggestions!

I was considering maybe using my hard wired pc browser as it may switch into the queue slighter quicker than the phone, tablet & laptop which are all wireless. My connection is 120meg so it's pretty fucking quick so doubt it's that.

Any tips? I'd assumed logging on stupidly early & letting the site automatically change to the queue is the quickest way, but I'm open to suggestions!

I was considering maybe using my hard wired pc browser as it may switch into the queue slighter quicker than the phone, tablet & laptop which are all wireless. My connection is 120meg so it's pretty fucking quick so doubt it's that.
I think getting on the site early pre queue definitely helps.
Not sure if waiting to be added or just refreshing the page manually is the quickest way after that.
I have been doing it for years and every time I managed to figure out a way to get in relatively quickly they have always went and changed the system.
I refuse to taker it personally:)

I think getting on the site early pre queue definitely helps.
Not sure if waiting to be added or just refreshing the page manually is the quickest way after that.
I have been doing it for years and every time I managed to figure out a way to get in relatively they have always went and changed the system.
I refuse to taker it personally:)
I left the tablet & laptop in queue, & refreshed the phone at 8.15.

The phone said 9 minutes to queue, the laptop 7 minutes & the tablet 4 minutes.

The laptop is old & uses an older wireless protocol which is slower, & that's what made me think it may actually have more success using a hard wired connection.

The laptop is old & uses an older wireless protocol which is slower, & that's what made me think it may actually have more success using a hard wired connection.
Interesting.
I am trying to remember the sequence I had for getting tickets for the Man U game.
I think the laptop was manually refreshed and had a longer wait in the queue despite getting on to the queue page first while the tablet auto connected a little later but had less time in the queue.
Both were on a wifi connection

The time delay will be minimal between wireless & wired, but in the case of thousands of people in a queue then those milliseconds will make a difference in queue position.

I don't hold out much hope, by my reckoning there's only between 100-200 of these cheap local tickets available each game, & you can buy up to 4 tickets (3 for other local based fans) at the same time, so it could feasibly be sold out within thirty bloody seconds.

The time to buy is definitely in July and November when the main tranche of tickets go on sale
However, unless you have the required number of games on you card from last season buying category A tickets is impossible and buying tickets for all the other games is just very very difficult.
I though it would be easier with the expansion of the Main stand.
Reminisces about the Hodgson era when buying tickets was easy;)

If they're on the same internet connection, they may all get blocked out to prevent touts. Depends on how advanced their system is, but you might be better off trying on only one.

If they're on the same internet connection, they may all get blocked out to prevent touts. Depends on how advanced their system is, but you might be better off trying on only one.
I don't think that the IP adress is blocked but you certainly can only have one connection per device

I need to pay you to teach me this stuff. Im fucking useless. I just ask our Fabio usually.

Was able to cancel hotel for free that Sat night thankfully but a few mates and other people I know were screwed over by the fixture change. Wool problems eh.
Thankfully I hadn't booked anything as I have been burned before but it was meant to be my first match against the Mancs.
Gutted

This fixture is usually nailed on 1.30 Sunday...huge shock it's not again although it might be a blessing in disguise atmosphere wise. Them 1.30 Sunday games can be hard for people to get fired up for Mancs or not...most people still nursing hangovers and shit. So, a night game under the floodlights (obviously) should mean most people going will have been on the booze and thus more likely to help with atmosphere etc.

Ok, pc hard wired in logged onto lfc site at 7.22, straight into queue, 8.15 it tells me 11 mins queue time.

Phone was on 4g, logged in at 7.10 & put me in queue system at 7.15, at 8.15 tells me 14mins queue time.

I'm staying in the queue, but if it's not sold out already I'd be fucking amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom