• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v PSG (18.09.18 KO 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Anfield when we played these bastards.. must be back in the 90's or so. Won 2-0 but unfortunately it was not enough to get through to next round. Fantastic atmosphere that night. Need the same this time around.

One of Mane or Salah are scoring, if not both. One of Mbappe or Neymar are scoring, if not both.

2-2

Worried about this game. We have been solid at Anfield, and the coaching team seem to have found a nice good balance in our team. We are aggressive but doesn't sell us at the back. Not sure how big factor the Klopp vs Tuchel is. They know each other well, but assume both are eager to beat the other one.
Did you miss a "Not" before "worried"? The remainder of your post is just reasons for not being worried

Am I missing something? Alot of people seem to think this will be a walkover. Are PSG shite in defense? Their attack is amazing.

Likely team anyway:

PSG-team-news-1512939.jpg

Am I missing something? A lot of people seem to think this will be a walkover. Are PSG shite in defense? Their attack is amazing.
They are not one of the favourites to win the whole damn thing for nothing. Tuchel only strengthens their chances.

Very tough game. Can see it being high scoring. We'll have to be at our very best to win. They've got a great side.

Bookies have PSG at 2/1. I don't back against Liverpool (blood money) but others might like that price.

I've lumped on us giving them a three goal start and winning at 17/1

Call me crazy, but if you fancied that story-arc for the game should you not take advantage of new fangled betting gizmotronics and wait until we're being beaten 0-3 and lump on us then to win at 200-1 or whatever?

I have no idea what that means. Do we have to win by 4 for you to win your bet ?

Yes

Call me crazy, but if you fancied that story-arc for the game should you not take advantage of new fangled betting gizmotronics and wait until we're being beaten 0-3 and lump on us then to win at 200-1 or whatever?

Because I think we might win 4-0 or 5-1 or something vaguely sane, unlike winning 7-3 after being 3-0 down.

I think the bet is Liverpool to win -3 e.g. whatever the actual score, we get 3 goals removed.

E.g. 3-0 win = draw in this scenario. 4-0 win = 1-0 win in this scenario. Rather than we actually concede the first three and then score the next 4+.

I think the bet is Liverpool to win -3 e.g. whatever the actual score, we get 3 goals removed.

E.g. 3-0 win = draw in this scenario. 4-0 win = 1-0 win in this scenario. Rather than we actually concede the first three and then score the next 4+.

This is making me feel like Abe Simpson.

Hopefully the fact that they have not had one tough game all season so far will mean they won't know what's hit them when the have to step it up at our place under the lights with our tails up. Sure they have some decent forwards, but fuck them. We're fucking Liverpool.

And PSG are rumoured to be starting with some unknown 19 year old at left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom