• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Porto Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovren is a better player than Matip, so it was obvious he'd put him back in at some point, & this is the most obvious game to do it in, plus he has much more CL experience than Matip.
You know, I'm not convinced he is, Matip has been really good recently.

Lovren is a better player than Matip, so it was obvious he'd put him back in at some point, & this is the most obvious game to do it in, plus he has much more CL experience than Matip.
Could be that Klopp thought Lovren was a better fit against a physical striker like Marega

You know, I'm not convinced he is, Matip has been really good recently.

He was really good, the last few games he's made more mistakes than Lovren does (& gets slagged off for) & has looked like a liability to our shape & where we play on the pitch too (we kept dropping deep at the weekend & it was purely down to covering for his errors).

Great play from Hendo again. Judging on this performance, you could say he was wasted at DM.

They've done their homework on free kicks, used the say one Wolves did against us & it almost worked again.

I don't think he is better and I'm almost certain Matip has more CL experience

This is a great night for us so far, we're two up, and hopefully can get another two in the second half. Down in London, the game is exactly the game we all hoped for, Spurs are pressing City real hard, they're having to work for every yard, and that will without doubt have an effect on them going into their hectic schedule.

Bloody hell - I didn't half cop a volley from my Manc supporting brother-in-law via text just then. Apparently that Bobby goal was the last straw and there is some mad agenda from UEFA. It doesn't matter so much. He's still a massive whopping bellend that had weird unsual cross eyes and a perchant for Peugeots coupes. Silly tit. Also he buys his suits from Primark. Do I really need to say more?

I don't think he is better and I'm almost certain Matip has more CL experience

Start a thread with a poll by all means, but I already know most people won't agree, people love to hate Lovren, & I'm hardly his biggest fan, but Matip isn't a better defender than Lovren & no one will convince me otherwise.

At half time I'm figuring out this thread ban

If you can watch two screens you can use two threads

At half time I'm figuring out this thread ban

If you can watch two screens you can use two threads
tenor.gif

Keita and Henderson my two stand outs so far. Keita has been sublime, he just has a sloppy pass in him quite often, he needs to improve on that.

Very good first half. Dodgy at the back at times, but no goal conceded, & a plethora of chances that could mean we were four or five up.

It would be great to get another couple second half & get this tie put to bed, but as long as we win & don't concede an away goal I'll be happy.

A strange half, it could / should have have been 4-0 and probably 2:2. We need more composure in the second half. Manage the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom