• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Porto Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look vulnerable at the back with Milner trying to remember how to play LB, Trent out of sorts and Lovren being Lovren. So far Van Dijk managed to bail them all out, but Porto will score if we don't sort this out.

"I'd be interested if Michael would have lifted that over the keeper"

I wouldn't, cos Owen ALWAYS lifted the ball over the keeper in that position, it was practically his trademark strike!

We look vulnerable at the back with Milner trying to remember how to play LB, Trent out of sorts and Lovren being Lovren. So far Van Dijk bailed them out, but Porto will score if we don't sort this out.

Hopefully we score again soon enough & it knocks the wind out of their sails a bit.

Kane misses a fucking sitter (by his standards), I really feel a goal is coming in that game.

Such a good goal, worked so well, lovely pass from Hendo, great sell of the defenders by Salah to create space, perfect ball by TAA & Firmino times his run so well that he can just tap it in.

Hendo banging the through balls in tonight, he's loving this bit of freedom to attack more that he's been given/demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom