• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Norwich - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings:

Allison 6 (Adrian 6)
Trent 6
Gomez 5
VVD 8
Robbo 7
Fab 7
Hendo 8
Gini 6.5
Origi 7 (Mane 7)
Bobby 6.5
Mo 6.5

A good first win and the the attacking players again looked sharp, it could have been 8. A lot to work on in defence.

Need Alison back, don’t wanna rely on Adrian

I'd much rather see Matip in the side than ALisson coming back.

Gomez was a real worry....positionally bad, gave away some silly fouls.

They’ll probably play against the chavs in midweek.
All the more reason to give them a run out over the last 20 mins. After all this talk about Shaq, and with Keita and Ox back ... and we don't see any of them. Disappointing.

This Gomez/Trent thing is rubbish isn’t it. Also, is it me or did Adrian dive over the ball for their goal? Am I being harsh or would Alisson have saved that.

His injury is annoying, he’s been rusty as, and then gets injured, seems as if he’s not been 100% fit coming back later than everyone else.

All in all though, 4 goals, decent attacking football, Bobby looks on fire, Mo didn’t miss 200 shots before scoring, Sadio is back, oh and WE’RE TOP OF THE FUCKING LEAGUE!

All the more reason to give them a run out over the last 20 mins. After all this talk about Shaq, and with Keita and Ox back ... and we don't see any of them. Disappointing.

At least we agree on something. Poor management.

Fingers crossed Alisson is back in a matter of weeks not months as he is a big miss , felt like he'd have stopped their goal.

That aside , first match of season was rusty , as expected against a young , spirited,allbeit naive Norwich side. We will shake the rust off in all aspects and I'm sure that's the first of many prem sides we score 4 plus against this season

Great result all in all.

Would have been 7/8 if not for Allison/poor finishing.

Henderson easily MOTM

I’ve had too much to drink to reply to some of the gobshite comments here. First game is all about winning. We did what city done a lot last season and cruise the second half.

Top of the league. On marches Kelly’s heroes.

Yeah, fuck not even enjoying winning 4-1.

On we march to the next game. Quick stop at Rene’s cafe for a pint with Vicky and Michelle, and a wee look for the painting of the fallen Madonna with the big boobies.

Don't think he wouldv'e played on Wednesday anyway

Milner for #2 until Alisson is back.

Klopp interview saying injury doesn’t look good. Felt as though something hit him.

Said it sounds like more than a strain. Torn calf muscle is 4-6 weeks, maybe more.

Thought their keeper was excellent - three top class saves.

Feel sorry for big Joel getting dropped. And I think we look the worse for his absence.

With our luck he probably has done his achilles. Fingers crossed it isnt, and he’ll return sooner rather than later.

Strange game that. Every win in the Prem is a good 3 points, but we were somewhat fortunate in a way.

We found ourselves 3 nil up after some good attacking play from Norwich. Thankfully their defending was atrocious. That's what happens when a Championship side comes and tries to outplay the European Champions on their own turf. Quite naive really.

We were sloppy at the back, very sloppy, and would've been punished against better opposition. Hopefully that's shook some of the cobwebs out.

Hope Alisson isn't out too long, because I don't think Adrian is someone you want to rely on long term.

Yea I’d have brought all 3 of them on.

Saying that mane looked boss when he came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom