• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Mane giving the ball to Gueye and it getting smashed away, moments after Gueye had been timewasting.

The game at Goodison will be fucking tough. They look a brilliant side

Yes they do - the passing from them was very good; I think their problem at the moment is managing their energy levels for the full game length but the introduction of these coaches into the PL has created some seriously good passing sides. Strangely - Mourinho completely bucks the trend, preferring his tried and trusted pragmatic style.

Marco Silva's improved them but "brilliant" is pushing it IMO. They've clearly advanced from the last two or three seasons but they didn't exactly set the bar high then.

One interesting comparison with Maureen is that Silva also tends to leave clubs under a cloud come the third season or so. Here's hoping for another repeat.

Marco Silva's improved them but "brilliant" is pushing it IMO. They've clearly advanced from the last two or three seasons but they didn't exactly set the bar high then.

One interesting comparison with Maureen is that Silva also tends to leave clubs under a cloud come the third season or so. Here's hoping for another repeat.
Yeah, 'brilliant' my arse. Just because they didn't retreat up their big blue arsehole ala the Fat Sam vintage, lets not exaggerate their undoubted progress into the realms of brilliance. They're a cert for 7th or so. Like every other fucking year.

I thought they were really good

Nice interplay, good chances created

I thought they were really good

Nice interplay, good chances created
Same. It's why I thought some of the criticism of our team was over the top and also why it made the way we won even funnier

Jesus, we must have been fucking amazing against this brilliant Everton lot (Jules, get me the word from the big J). We seem to have dominated the game.
Possession
Home 58%
Away 42%
Shots
Home 16
Away 9
Shots on Target
Home 3
Away 3
Corners
Home 8
Away 1
Fouls
Home 12
Away 7

Fuck me there's a bit of over sensitivity in here

God forbid after seeing that shite turn up to ruin a game for 20 years, it was refreshing to see a very good game of football get played by both sides

Fuck me there's a bit of over sensitivity in here

God forbid after seeing that shite turn up to ruin a game for 20 years, it was refreshing to see a very good game of football get played by both sides
It only shows how far Everton had fallen when we’re licking their balls for trying to play football instead of the turgid anti-football and physicality for which they have become known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom