• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let's mess up the CL tie with some proper love

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Terry on the 2005 CL final defeat:

That was one of Mourinho's team-talks before going into the game. 'They're 21 points behind us, don't give them a chance. It's impossible that we can go and lose to these'. But going to Anfield was horrible. The atmosphere... you drive from the hotel, just a 30-minute bus ride, they're all on the streets winding you up, throwing stuff at the bus - it was a nightmare.

I think the brouhaha in the Daily Mail, a truly disgusting newspaper is a little bit too much...

That said I think we should welcome them just like we helped Alan Smiths ambulance on its way...

Alan Smith lives in the same building as me now, he’s a good lad to be fair.

So here is the arrival of Villereal in 2016 when we did something similar. Riot? No, but a proper sense of occasion and no doubt, a soupcon of intimidation.

This is exactly what is being planned, not kicking off against anyone.

I like it but I´d like it even more without all them phones in the air...

EB7E152E-2548-49EE-86E7-478E20532FBF.jpeg

Seats? Not sure what concerts you attend.... but a front row seat would have been interesting when people threw bottles at the stage and Johnny Rotten thought it was a good idea to throw one back.

Unfortunately for Lydon, as an Arsenal fan, the solitary bottle ended up hitting 27 Gooners in the crowd. What are the chances, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom