• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kabak - Phillips (the 'Other Guys')

Status
Not open for further replies.
And aside from all that, Klopp frustratingly showed that he doesn't know how to adapt to his players. We can't play that high line without the right personnel at the back, Madrid picked us off too easily, as other teams have throughout the season. Wrong style defenders and attackers who are off par, so why repeatedly stick to the same formula? Has he got nothing else?

And aside from all that, Klopp frustratingly showed that he doesn't know how to adapt to his players. We can't play that high line without the right personnel at the back, Madrid picked us off too easily, as other teams have throughout the season. Wrong style defenders and attackers who are off par, so why repeatedly stick to the same formula? Has he got nothing else?
I am glad that someone pointed that out. Look, it is difficult to blame any single person in such circumstances. But I would still go ahead and say, I love Klopp but as any other coach in the world, Klopp has his own weaknesses. One of them is, he can not always adapt to the team he has and considering opposition as Benitez or Fergie did. Benitez had a nice balance of using his own philosophy and still make enough tweaks according to what he has at his disposal. Benitez also was not perfect and had his own weaknesses.

Liverpool as football club rode their luck with signings from Hull, Southampton, Newcastle, Roma with the help of some pretty well established statistical models. We tried to do it again using Kabak (another of those relegation clubs) and Nat (with his own limitations and only experience in BL at a lower club). We can drag it only so far as it gets. It is difficult to criticize any one factor too much and we just need to take these learnings ahead as a club and check where it leaves us. Luckily we at least have something to play for in the league and the CL is not yet over till it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom