• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jurgen, this is Antonio Conte. Listen, Eden Hazard & Thibaut Courtois have been talking to Divock Origi, and have both asked if I can help them get a move to Liverpool. Would you swap them for Simon Mignolet & Ragnar Klavan, maybe?

Fuck off you Italian twat
No words, we just put the phone down.

So the inevitable question is raised on whether if Salah is sold should Liverpool target Griezmann. With a buy-out clause of £88m, which when you think about is quite reasonable in today's market, why a club like Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd and Man City did not got for him?

Maybe he is shit and overrated and past his best. Regardless - there is something about our club where at some point we have world class talent in place, we just signed Salah - a club of our reputation should have the ability to hold onto a star player for at least 3 years I would think. Cannot understand why reports of Real Madrid interest has suddenly even making us think like this. If we did sell him on after just one season - we may as well forget about any future prospect of winning anything because to sell after just getting one season out of a player just speaks of being a low end club.

As good as Aubameyang is, he's 29(?) and definitely seems to have purple patches followed by shit ones

28, but age is a factor. His last 3 seasons have been incredible from a goal scoring point of view, averaging nearly a goal a game.

A few saucy rumours;

One Pat Nevin has mentioned on Twitter that he's heard whispers that the one player Pep Guardiola will go for in the upcoming window is Chelsea's central defender Andreas Christensen. If those whispers has got any walk on earth he will end up as the most expensive defender ever, is my guess.

Don Balon (Spain) - and I have no idea about the credibility here so it's probably VERY saucy - reckons Barcelona will try to hijack Man U and Real Madrid target Kasper Dolberg from Ajax.

It also states that Barca have ended their interest in Coutinho and will pursue Eriksen instead as he's supposedly going to be cheaper and more available (not so sure about that but hey that's what they are saying).

That's a lot of Danes we are not getting it seems.. so another dry Christmas then on that front. BOLLOCKS!

Reactions: KFC
Barca going after Eriksen would be great for us (not so much Coutinho).

That would just leave PSG to worry about.

It also states that Barca have ended their interest in Coutinho and will pursue Eriksen instead as he's supposedly going to be cheaper and more available (not so sure about that but hey that's what they are saying).

Well ... as I said in the summer, he'll be more available as that Spurs team will be ripped apart in the coming year ... Spurs aren't stupid either - if they win nothing (likely) or don't finish top 4 (unlikely still I think), players like Eriksen & Alli will leave. Kane I think stays regardless.

Well ... as I said in the summer, he'll be more available as that Spurs team will be ripped apart in the coming year ... Spurs aren't stupid either - if they win nothing (likely) or don't finish top 4 (unlikely still I think), players like Eriksen & Alli will leave. Kane I think stays regardless.
They could also lose their manager in that scenario.

Levy is all about the profits so it's not completely unthinkable I guess..

I think Poch stays - unless Madrid are fucking idiots and fire Zidane.

I think the only saving grace for Zidane now are the 2 European Cups he's won while there. Can't see them clawing back to the league title with even more contenders in the mix this year, but winning a 3rd European Cup on the trot would be a massive accomplishment in this day and age.

I think the only saving grace for Zidane now are the 2 European Cups he's won while there. Can't see them clawing back to the league title with even more contenders in the mix this year, but winning a 3rd European Cup on the trot would be a massive accomplishment in this day and age.

The "only saving grace". Hahahaha.

Reactions: HC

They'll lose to us next round mate ... hope they don't fire him because of it.

The "only saving grace". Hahahaha.

They're 8 points behind the league leaders, sitting at 4th only on goal difference, got owned home and away by Tottenham most recently. Yeah they still have alot to go for, but this is Real Madrid and they have sacked managers for less.

They're 8 points behind the league leaders, sitting at 4th only on goal difference, got owned home and away by Tottenham most recently. Yeah they still have alot to go for, but this is Real Madrid and they have sacked managers for less.

I know. But a "saving grace" of TWO European Cups in succession is quite funny.

Meanwhile, the general talk is of replacing Zidane with the ridiculously overrated Pochettino - who has won NOTHING EVER as manager.

But he is the bestest manager ever though, and is single-handedly reviving English football and moreover, the quality of English footballers. When England inevitably bring back the World Cup from Russia it will be Poch, not Southgate, who has worked this piece of magic.

I'm thinking of forming a barbershop quartet just so I can sing 'For he's a jolly good fellow' with the aplomb that Pochettino deserves.

But he is the bestest manager ever though, and is single-handedly reviving English football and moreover, the quality of English footballers. When England inevitably bring back the World Cup from Russia it will be Poch, not Southgate, who has worked this piece of magic.

I'm thinking of forming a barbershop quartet just so I can sing 'For he's a jolly good fellow' with the aplomb that Pochettino deserves.

And follow it up with "he's one of our own, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's one of ouuuuuuuuuuuur owwwwwwwwwwwwwwn, Pochettino, he's one of our own".

Meanwhile, the general talk is of replacing Zidane with the ridiculously overrated Pochettino - who has won NOTHING EVER as manager.
The lure of managing RM and Barca is just isn't there. Man Utd, PSG and Man City can give you a bigger budget, salary, more control and slack. Ancelotti and Mancini pine to come back

Are the no more Van Dijk updates ?

I miss that saga

I did hear a city fan on the radio insisting the deal was done for him to go to them along with ozil. Sounded like a nob superfan that had been living on their version of koptalk though.

Lucas Muora looks to have agreed a deal to join the Chinese Super League.
Julian Draxler looks to be staying with PSG.

Interestingly Draxler seemed to be in midfield last night against Bayern.

I fell asleep so missed the game. Anyone watch it? Did hee stay there? How'd he do?

Pochettino going to Real Madrid would be typical Botterham Lolspurt and I hope they stay that way while their stars fuck off.

Pochettino going to Real Madrid would be typical Botterham Lolspurt and I hope they stay that way while their stars fuck off.
Pinch going to Real would be mad! He has it kind of cushy at Spurs. They will give him slack if he misses out on top 4 but at Real it's unforgiving. I can see him being persuaded by Bayern if the offer came along

When we sign Keita next summer, it will probably see Coutinho leave.

Keita CM

Salah Mane

Firmino Aubameyang

4-2-2-2 or something. Lots of If's and but's here though.

I did hear a city fan on the radio insisting the deal was done for him to go to them along with ozil. Sounded like a nob superfan that had been living on their version of koptalk though.

I heard that too. Guy said he was phoning from Dubai, as though that fact alone would give him extra insight into what the Sheikhs are planning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom