• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Its a Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwake

Well-Known
"We haven't signed anyone this season apart from a defender"

"We should have signed Mbapp"

"Mane is finished"

"Bobby is finished"

"We don't have a striker"

"Couldn't beat ten men at home"

"Champions League group of death"

"Its Chelsea and Citys to win"

"Glassless Klopp' is a jinx!"

"Everton are above us were doomed!"

I'm still feeling optimistic despite the disappointment of not winning today. I might be in the minority but I still think we can win the title especially if we keep everyone fit. I think back to last season when we got a spanking by villa with a full-strength team (minus Allison). I thought that game last season might be a massive gut punch that we might not recover from but we went on to go top of the league by Christmas without or main-man defender. Alright, it went tits up after that but that gave another opportunity for the lads to prove they have character when it comes to the long haul, Allison's header being the perfect symbology for that.

Yeah, there are definitely some issues with our squad, I'm not denying that but there's definitely a lot more right than wrong. I trust Klopp to do what he's done time and time again which is getting these guys fired up again to go and put a winning streak in these next few months.

It's my fault. I missed the first two games and we won. I watched this one from start to finish and I find myself regretting that I didn't continue playing ghost of Tsushima instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom