• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Interesting Young Players

A good to great WorldCup and he’ll be priced in the +£50M bracket.

Let’s just buy Jesper Lindstrøm, 21, now.

Faster than Mané, from my town, a lifelong Red a good lad and is like a Nordic McMannaman-type.

Also, Kicker hands out around ten “1”-ratings a year, Lindstrøm has already got two to his name this Season.

Seasoned non-Danish Bundesliga reporter on Lindstrøm’s performance last night; perhaps the best individual performance he had ever witnessed in the Bundesliga. He’s hyped so I dont know about that but he does look other-worldly at the moment.

Last edited:
Also watch out for Jonas Wind. He’s a Firmino-like 9 who’s gone from good to better at Wolfsburg.

His touch and flair is top-notch and with Dolberg’s current diffulties (give that lad a break and a decent manager FCOL) at Sevilla he could become an asset for Denmark in Qatar.

A good to great WorldCup and he’ll be priced in the +£50M bracket.

Let’s just buy Jesper Lindstrøm, 21, now.

Faster than Mané, from my town, a lifelong Red a good lad and is like a Nordic McMannaman-type.

Also, Kicker hands out around ten “1”-ratings a year, Lindstrøm has already got two to his name this Season.

Seasoned non-Danish Bundesliga reporter on Lindstrøm’s performance last night; perhaps the best individual performance he had ever witnessed in the Bundesliga. He’s hyped so I dont know about that but he does look other-worldly at the moment.

No Danish player is being bought until you rejoin Xpert XI and win the SCM Premier League.

Just give @the count a nod and we can make this happen!!!

I believe in you!!!

[article]Shakhtar Donetsk chief Darijo Srna is adamant Mykhaylo Mudryk must not leave for less than €100m.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool are all targeting the Ukraine international.

Srna told Sport Arena: "If someone wants to buy Mudryk, they have to pay a huge sum. Otherwise the Shakhtar president won't sell him.

"All clubs must respect our chairman, Shakhtar and Mudryk himself, who is one of the best players I have ever seen.

"That's why his price is so high. Jack Grealish was bought for over €100m by Manchester City and Mykhaylo is certainly no less than him."[/article]

Last edited:
Scored again today. "By right", he should be joining Real Madrid, I guess?

[article]Barcelona coach Xavi has confirmed they're in talks with Palmeiras superkid Endrick.

The 16-year-old made his professional debut for the Brazilian side in October, and has since attracted interest from across the footballing world, with PSG reportedly having a £40million bid for the forward rejected earlier this month.

"[We] have been talking with his [Endrick's] father and also directly with the player too. I explained the project at Barcelona," Xavi said in an interview with ESPN.

"We want talented players, and he is a talent, capable of making difference. He has the great finishing, dribbling and a capacity to make a difference on the pitch. He is a player already of the present, playing in the Brazilian league, and also the future.

"He already knows the project we have at Barcelona and we are talking. I hope he becomes our player. It depends on him. This kind of thing always depends on the player.

"Normally, a player ends up playing where he wants to play, so it is a very personal decision of Endrick."[/article]

Arda Güler only 17, has 2 goals in 5 games but played a total of 34 mins only in the Turkish League. I know we won't get him, he isn't short or skinny enough. Besides he will probably cost close to £20m, and we don't go for young players in that range.

GONCALO RAMOS
After his heroics I thought I'd look at his stats
STATS 22/23

[xtable=367x@]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2|164x@}Competition{/th}
{th=16x@} GP{/th}
{th=16x@}G {/th}
{th=8x@}A {/th}
{th=8x@} {/th}
{th=8x@} {/th}
{th=5x@} {/th}
{th=84x@} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|164x@}Total 22/23:{/td}
{td=16x@}21{/td}
{td=16x@}14{/td}
{td=8x@}6{/td}
{td=8x@}3{/td}
{td=8x@}1{/td}
{td=5x@}-{/td}
{td=84x@}1.445'{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=17x@}
po1.png
{/td}
{td=147x@}Liga Portugal{/td}
{td=16x@}11{/td}
{td=16x@}9{/td}
{td=8x@}3{/td}
{td=8x@}-{/td}
{td=8x@}1{/td}
{td=5x@}-{/td}
{td=84x@}806'{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=17x@}
cl.png
{/td}
{td=147x@}Champions League{/td}
{td=16x@}6{/td}
{td=16x@}1{/td}
{td=8x@}1{/td}
{td=8x@}2{/td}
{td=8x@}-{/td}
{td=5x@}-{/td}
{td=84x@}400'{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=17x@}
clq.png
{/td}
{td=147x@}Champions League Qu.{/td}
{td=16x@}4{/td}
{td=16x@}4{/td}
{td=8x@}2{/td}
{td=8x@}1{/td}
{td=8x@}-{/td}
{td=5x@}-{/td}
{td=84x@}239'{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

14 goals for a 20 year old is not too shabby. Probably go for €100m in June 2023 to Newcastle

Not sure if he's been mentioned but I'm pretty impressed with Strahinja Pavlovic of Serbia.

Only 21 - tall strong defender.

RB Salzburg have yet another quality youngster in their side alongside Gvaridol - cha chingggg.

Not sure if he's been mentioned but I'm pretty impressed with Strahinja Pavlovic of Serbia.

Only 21 - tall strong defender.

RB Salzburg have yet another quality youngster in their side alongside Gvaridol - cha chingggg.

I admire how they manage to find and develop talents from all departments - I mean, attacking players/goal scoring wise, the naysayers will brush off the standard of their domestic league.

Having another club (sister or feeder - whatever you call it), is obviously a smart and right direction we should be taking, imo.

Thread on him under this tweet:

The 1 similarity he has with Haaland that I know is both played for Molde. :p But at the quoted fee, Chelsea will have nothing to lose.

We should just take a risk, like Klopp has been saying, rather than signing him for 70m in 3 years

Back
Top Bottom