• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Honestly, how long will they keep taking the piss with this new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you weren't taken to Kenilworth Road? Which is a complete and utter shithole.

Fun fact.. MK Stadium is almost a replica of the Emirates stadium, therefore by default you are insulting two stadiums with one statement.

I'm happy to do so! :D

The Emirates cost 350m financially, and cost Arse a place at the top table. A billion could really fuck Spurs. Fingers crossed
That was back when 350m was a lot of money though. Thankfully, 1000 million still is.

And there’s yer West Ham and yer Manchester City getting their free stadiums. How is that even a little bit fair to Spurs?
Hahahahaha! It’s not!
My current top 5 hate list of PL teams and fans:

Team Fans
1. Manchester United Manchester City
2. Everton. Spurs
3. Spurs. Manchester United
4. Chelsea. Chelsea
5. West Ham. Arsenal

And there’s yer West Ham and yer Manchester City getting their free stadiums. How is that even a little bit fair to Spurs?
Hahahahaha! It’s not!

Team Fans
2. Everton. Spurs
4. Chelsea. Chelsea
5. West Ham. Arsenal

Some contention will arise here....

Hahahahaha! It’s not!

Team Fans
2. Everton. Spurs
4. Chelsea. Chelsea
5. West Ham. Arsenal

1. Scum Scum
  2. Scum Scum
  3. Scum Scum
  4. Scum Scum
  5. Scum Scum

I dunno, do you ever see the effort that goes into organising the fixtures list? It's a complicated business, making sure that teams who are close neighbours aren't playing at home on the same day etc.

Quite. In tandem with local councils, monitoring the influx of people into the area, public transport, etc. It costs money to do all of that shit, that I'm sure along the line probably effects the tax payer. It's not a minor delay, the kind that does happen regularly in big projects, it's beyond that financially and not to mention the knock on effect to ticket buyers etc.

Nothing story? lol

Last edited:
Quite. In tandem with local councils, monitoring the influx of people into the area, public transport, etc. It costs money to do all of that shit, that I'm sure along the line probably effects the tax payer. It's not a minor delay, the kind that does happen regularly in big projects, it's beyond that financially and not to mention the knock on effect to ticket buyers etc.

Nothing story? lol

One also gets the impression that Spurs have not been entirely truthful about the construction schedule delays. I understand that such complex projects will have delays. But I think Spurs have been economical in releasing info about the delays which has worsened the situation, particularly for fans. Towards the end of last season, they should have been able to provide a good guess on when the stadium will be ready.

One also gets the impression that Spurs have not been entirely truthful about the construction schedule delays. I understand that such complex projects will have delays. But I think Spurs have been economical in releasing info about the delays which has worsened the situation, particularly for fans. Towards the end of last season, they should have been able to provide a good guess on when the stadium will be ready.

They've been lying, yes.

At one point they were trying to suppress stories that it wouldn't be ready until 2019, but I think it's improved since that Doomsday report

The whole 'safety concerns' thing was a nice slight of hand that made it seem like, yunno, we could be on time, but we're concerned about a few minor safety issues. Yes, like the need for gates and fucking seats and lighting. They should face some kind of censure. I'm going to say a points deduction.

The whole 'safety concerns' thing was a nice slight of hand that made it seem like, yunno, we could be on time, but we're concerned about a few minor safety issues. Yes, like gates and fucking seats and lighting. They should face some kind of censure. I'm going to say a points deduction.

Hahahahaha!

"........some of the safety features that need some final modifications and checks are the security camera functionality, season ticket facial recognition software, there's no seats, smoke alarm connectivity.... a few little tweaks here and there really "

"Oh and the lights don't work. Because there aren't any yet"

It won't be ready until 2019
Of course i'll be accused of being a Spurs hater for saying this, and it's true, I am, but i'd genuinely be surprised if they play a game in that stadium this year. To be hosting games next month it would have to have been finished right now to allow time for all the checks and training to happen, they ain't playing there in 2018.

"The central tenet of our new stadium design has been to symbolise how open and symbiotic our relationship with the fans is, we want to remove those barriers between the club and the supporters"

"Is that why there's no gates?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

Fake news. Clearly Levy went the extra mile to pay for transparent gates, so good you can't even see them. They're automatic too with a silent mechanism, so you can walk straight through without even knowing they are there.

Hahahahaha!

"........some of the safety features that need some final modifications and checks are the security camera functionality, season ticket facial recognition software, there's no seats, smoke alarm connectivity.... a few little tweaks here and there really "

"Oh and the lights don't work. Because there aren't any yet"
Zackerly. Fucking chancers. The FA and Premier League are like, well you can't be too safe- very responsible Mr Levy, take as long as you need. We won't be having safety issues on our watch. No siree.

The Mail are reporting that theyve agreed to extend their Wembley stay until Christmas with the FA.

How much are they paying to use Wembley, surely their stay so far surely cost millions?

The Mail are reporting that theyve agreed to extend their Wembley stay until Christmas with the FA.

How much are they paying to use Wembley, surely their stay so far surely cost millions?
RG0BS1U.gif [\img]

Definitely suits the FA. But the theory that they just didn't want fucking in their first game by us or city is dead. They must be really in the shit.

There are the beginnings of murmurings that they might be forced to just declare Wembley their home for the entire season. Obviously, they'll say feck off and move into their new carbuncle when it is ready. But what sanction then? Obviously the international Zionist cabal won't allow anything too serious, but perhaps an ickle points deduction?

There are the beginnings of murmurings that they might be forced to just declare Wembley their home for the entire season. Obviously, they'll say feck off and move into their new carbuncle when it is ready. But what sanction then? Obviously the international Zionist cabal won't allow anything too serious, but perhaps an ickle points deduction?
Lol. No chance.

Perhaps a fine or suspended sanction but nothing g too detrimental to a London based club ,especially a Jewish one !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom