• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Happy Birthday Brizzle

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
Hey Fella - Massive birthday big ups to you. I have an odd gift for you that is mixed into a kind of confession. I hope you'll forgive and enjoy in equal measure....

So you remember that 'Lady In Red' - The smoking hot one? Wow she was fine! Anyway I took it upon myself that night to (unbeknown to you all at the time) to introduce myself to her and invite her over to the 'Drinkies' table. I figured she might enjoy some silly footy banter. She gave me a cursory glance and then spotted you at the table and said.

"Sure I'l come over but tell me - Is the tall one single? I'm only asking because he's hot. I can forgive his weird fuzzy hair and white socks but the size of the man......"

Soz Si - I was jealous and annoyed so I said "No! That one is taken'"
I fear I might have stolen an epic night from you . I mean she ooozed so much seductive red and blond it was borderline dangerous. She had more curves on her than a pack of pretzels. All I know is that I was a little jealous that she wanted to do nothing more that swap bodily fluids with you. Soz man. My bad,

I might have her number somewhere though.... I'm sure she'll remember you ;)

Happy birthday fella :)

Back
Top Bottom