• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Geordie Saud

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-1242198-07D0E898000005DC-812_306x569.jpg

Fat overweight covered to the brim in tattoos, want nothing other than drink and drugs & will foul mouth you until you're blue in the face until they get it.

What about this 1 Tomas?

Decent motorboat action but would struggle to get in between.
You like fat birds too! If you get lucky, just tell her you don't like dirty talk. The Geordie accent can be a real downer

Watch them put in a stupid offer for Salah in the Jan transfer window. Question is do you accept the stupid offer?

Watch them put in a stupid offer for Salah in the Jan transfer window. Question is do you accept the stupid offer?
How Stoooopid we talking?

More stoooooooopid of Salah moving from a top 2 Prem side to a bottom 2?

They loathed Ashley since the start so for them today is everything.

With Ashley out, out goes Fat Head and the rest of his shit players......of course they've won.

And players went to China for silly money, nothing to say players won’t go to Newcastle if it means playing in the EPL on big money and winning the league and challenging for the CL.

Doomsday is here (not that it wasn’t already with City)

Judging by Barney Ronay's article and others like it, it's going to be far from smooth sailing for the Saudis. For some reason members of the journalistic profession don't like it when one of their own gets kidnapped and dismembered with a bone saw and I just think there might be some push back. Media coverage will make strengthening FFP rules a more urgent priority and every hitherto harmless social justice campaign or gesture will be weaponized to highlight the plight of women, gays, dissidents and migrant workers in SA.

They let Roman and the Qataris slide easily before, but I feel this time will be different, it will be relentless as only the British press can be (when they feel like it) and MBS is not exactly known for patience and taking criticism well. They will snap under pressure and sell – my prediction is that Saudi ownership of Newcastle will not last beyond 3 years.

Last edited:
We've all seen the 'billionaires get bored and move onto the next plaything pretty quickly' argument when Roman bought Chelsea, the again when City got bought out. Let's be real, it's just about prestige, like horse racing or formula 1 teams. They will not be doing this short term, that would be an embarrassing defeat on the international stage, they simply won't allow that to happen.

Why the fuck did none of these oil people ever want us ? I mean we were never that expensive and still all the fucking struggle. On a serious note with all these rich owners I think we will be totally out of it in a few years time. Even now we struggle with wages , it really does not look good for our future.

Judging by Barney Ronay's article and others like it, it's going to be far from smooth sailing for the Saudis. For some reason members of the journalistic profession don't like it when one of their own gets kidnapped and dismembered with a bone saw and I just think there might be some push back. Media coverage will make strengthening FFP rules a more urgent priority and every hitherto harmless social justice campaign or gesture will be weaponized to highlight the plight of women, gays, dissidents and migrant workers in SA.

They let Roman and the Qataris slide easily before, but I feel this time will be different, it will be relentless as only the British press can be (when they feel like it) and MBS is not exactly known for patience and taking criticism well. They will snap under pressure and sell – my prediction is that Saudi ownership of Newcastle will not last beyond 3 years.

Sorry, @rurikbird, they will invest in high end luxury hospitality suites for the press at Newcastle stadium and most of the press will fall in line. Once players of the quality of Mbappe and De Bruyne start lining up at Newcastle, even those with reservations will shut up as they will need access to the players and managers. Given the financial impact of COVID, transfer windows in general are going to be boring for some years. The transfer circus is going to be at Newcastle which generates clicks and eyeballs and every journo will want a front-row seat.

In another 5 years, the top 2 is going to be City and Newcastle, Chelsea third and the fourth place is going to be a fight between us and Utd and whichever club is doing well. That is assuming we hire a top level manager.

We will be holding our begging bowls and going to John Henry and pleading with him to push forward with the ESL plans. I don't see any other way if we have to compete for the top honors.

Last edited:
They loathed Ashley since the start so for them today is everything.

With Ashley out, out goes Fat Head and the rest of his shit players......of course they've won.
I thought they liked Ashley to start with as he downed a pint in the directors box. Then they found out he was a lizard in sheep's clothing.

The Rueban brothers are also part of the consortium worth £18bn. So guessing they'll make major investment in the area.

The Kuwaitis don't own a club yet, they're uber rich too. I think all the major royals are centibillionaires or trillionaires in the ME. I mean how could you not be? Youre in power for decades, and the country's GDP goes through your bank account. Colonel Ghadaffi was worth £200bn, Saddam Hussein had £60bn cash. I heard the previous King, King Abdullah gave his youngest son £300m a year in pocket money

Makes you wonder if it was the Saudi King, FSG knocked back a few months ago.

*Can someone think of a better title "Geordie Saud" is a bit shit"

Why the fuck did none of these oil people ever want us ? I mean we were never that expensive and still all the fucking struggle. On a serious note with all these rich owners I think we will be totally out of it in a few years time. Even now we struggle with wages , it really does not look good for our future.
Fuck that shit. I’d rather we be in the third division than have any of those cunts own us.

Struggle with wages? We are second in wages to man city. We renumerate our squad very well once bonuses are met in line with targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom