• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham (A) - PL - 21 April 2024

We're too slow in our build up play. It's easy for Fulham to defend. We need to be quicker, more decisive.

Fulham just passed the ball so effortlessly ... lovely footy.
Wish we could see that a bit from Liverpool too ... Feels like everything is too slow as Modo says.

It's weird how our ability to play the system we've had all season has just collapsed

We just look like a hollow shell of our former selves , this season is so done , I feel like if Klopp stayed in role , we'd see similar trends next season, so whilst I'm gutted he's leaving I have a mild curiosity in what whoever succeeds him does from a transfer as well as tactical style.

To clarify , we're a hollow shell because were just the definition of depleted , it looks like the team is playing how Klopp says he feels

We just look like a hollow shell of our former selves , this season is so done , I feel like if Klopp stayed in role , we'd see similar trends next season, so whilst I'm gutted he's leaving I have a mild curiosity in what whoever succeeds him does from a transfer as well as tactical style.

To clarify , we're a hollow shell because were just the definition of depleted , it looks like the team is playing how Klopp says he feels

Simply put, we're kinda boring to watch at the moment

Play the kids , I'd honestly stick some kids into the side , they offered enthusiasm and willing if at times, nothing else

Pahlinha should be off there. Should have gotten a yellow for kicking the ball away earlier

Back
Top Bottom