• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA Cup Semi-Finals

Still can’t get over Caicedo’s drop in performance
He's so crap, it makes me wonder whether Edwards (+ new manager) is more important than Klopp (+ whoever has been making our recent transfers).

107m for a guy who can barely trap a ball. I didn't realise how cack he was. Just a guy with a tremendous engine who goes around kicking people. 0 technical ability. And can only pass the ball 10 yards accurately.

Oliver shouldnt be allowed to ref Man City after that trip to Abu Dhabi
When you think that Mike Dean wasn't allowed to ref us for years because of perceived bias towards us when it turned out he was a rabid Tranmere fan, it's mad that any ref should be allowed to take a well-paid gig from anyone other than the FA, UEFA and FIFA.

Minutes per goal, Nunez wins. 171 vs 218.

i was guessing minutes because jackson has less starts and sub appearances according to the PL website but i guess that didn’t actually mean less minutes

darwin if you’re reading this i apologise

i was guessing minutes because jackson has less starts and sub appearances according to the PL website but i guess that didn’t actually mean less minutes

darwin if you’re reading this i apologise
Don’t apologise. He doesn’t deserve it.

Casemiro playing as CB. At least he doesn’t have to move as much, might suit him

Coventry tried to defend and hit united on the break.

Plan failed. 1-0 down and can't get the ball.

Better than City be distracted by United anyways. Not that they won't steamroll them but there's going to be more media and bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom