• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win the league, then super

If we win the CL, then super

If we win nothing, then why the fuck are we throwing opportunities away
To give us the opportunity to go on and win the PL of course. One moment you're moaning about our squad and lack of CBs and the next whinging about not playing a strong/full strength team. Make your mind up.

I'm not sure I agree - once Gomez is back, TAA & Gomez, Fabinho as cover (he's played there for Brazil).
LB slightly more problematic - but Milner is adequate as he proved two seasons ago. Just bomb Moreno out.

There is an element of robbing Peter to pay Paul with that logic.

We want Gomez at CB and Fabinho and Milner as options in the midfield. There is also the fact that Matip, Lovren and unfortunately Gomez are yet to prove they can stay fit over the course of a season.

The fullbacks are important to how we play and square pegs in round holes that affect how we line up elsewhere is pretty far from ideal.

We have a better chance of winning the league or the CL without having to stretch ourselves for the FA Cup.
Please please please whatever you do stop making sense and don't state the obvious because there are some who would have prefered we don't rest players and just risk them getting injured, even though we have much bigger fish to fry.

Please please please whatever you do stop making sense and don't state the obvious because there are some who would have prefered we don't rest players and just risk them getting injured, even though we have much bigger fish to fry.
And yet he brings in salah and firmino

When we were handed a shite away draw it was invitable that we would rotate. Given illness and injuries it was an even more make shift side.
Which made the whole cup game a bit meh even before kick off.

Yes. it was inevitable we rotated, and quite rightly. It wasn't inevitable we sent out a bunch of strangers. When you bring in kids, you do it as if you're sending them out with chaperones. You want a young kid at CB? Then you pair him with a senior CB who can and will talk him through the game, so that at least he can learn stuff. Same at midfield and up top. You don't send them out with no-brained failures like Moreno. You don't put them alongside senior players who are so disorientated by the chaos around them they're too busy trying to save their own arses to bother about what you're doing. That NEVER works. And if that's 'experience,' it's the kind of experience that wakes them up in a cold sweat for months afterwards.

Yes. it was inevitable we rotated, and quite rightly. It wasn't inevitable we sent out a bunch of strangers. When you bring in kids, you do it as if you're sending them out with chaperones. You want a young kid at CB? Then you pair him with a senior CB who can and will talk him through the game, so that at least he can learn stuff. Same at midfield and up top. You don't send them out with no-brained failures like Moreno. You don't put them alongside senior players who are so disorientated by the chaos around them they're too busy trying to save their own arses to bother about what you're doing. That NEVER works. And if that's 'experience,' it's the kind of experience that wakes them up in a cold sweat for months afterwards.

Agree with that but I do have some sympathy for Klopp in that respect. With Matip and Gomez fit, we'd have seen a better side out there tonight.

And when the chaperones need chaperones (Sturridge, Keita)... you're in trouble.

The way I see it, we got unlucky with draws and just have to wear the fact that our squad isn't good enough.

Shame we are out, we should be trying to win everything we enter.

But if we were going to throw it away I'd have rathered we didn't risk Lovren (injured), Milner (coming back) or either Bobby or Mo off the bench.

We put out a rubbish team and got beat.

Big game against Brighton now.

We simply have to win. Put 7 pts between us and city again with them to play Wolves on Monday.

Stop

You really do blow smoke up the club's arse over everything. What justification is there for Mignolet and Moreno still being in the squad AND being able to figure in Liverpool games? Go on, entertain me. Why has Clyne gone while that hapless twat is still here?

Please please please stop justifying every fuck up, it's laughable fanboy shit.

I agree, but you’ll have to excuse Klopp with Gomez and Matip injured and VVD being ill. Lovren played 3 mins before getting injured, so what can you do bar playing Fabinho and Hoever. Nothing.
Lallana and Henderson were also ruled out.
I’m guessing the team would have been more experienced without the injuries and illness.

We move on.

Decent that when you’re 16 and making your first apperance in a makeshift side away to a full strength Wolves:

Ki-Jana Hoever (16) vs Wolverhampton Wanderers:

89 touches

66/76 passes

6/11 long balls

2/2 dribbles

2/2 tackles

1/2 aerial duels

1 interception

1 foul won

This is a good day... some talents made debuts... played well. I think it will be good for us to get this distraction out. Some players proved they can't be trusted... and The Dogs came with a New album which they allways do in January. Rock on!!!!

Stop

You really do blow smoke up the club's arse over everything. What justification is there for Mignolet and Moreno still being in the squad AND being able to figure in Liverpool games? Go on, entertain me. Why has Clyne gone while that hapless twat is still here?

Please please please stop justifying every fuck up, it's laughable fanboy shit.
Who said anything about Moreno & Ming ? It's well documented virtually everybody on the board wants them out so what are you gibbering on about. Do you even know ?

Clyne is also documented and commented on by Klopp. I'd have prefered we forced him to stay but anyway go Google and learn something you clearly don't know.

To be fair to Klopp, he didn't send the young lad out from the start, it was forced on him by Lovren's injury.

You know what - I know we have injuries and all but there really is no excuse - all the other top teams also have injuries etc., and even if we did not for some reason Klopp really does take the fucking piss when it comes to these cup competitions.

Yes - there are arguments , but tell me you did not feel that their second goal was about to come - they way Neves passed and moved into his prime shoot position before receiving the ball again to do his signature shot. I knew the minute he occupied his space to do the damage. No one even attempted to stop him take the shot.

Also - take Mourinho (last season), Pep, Arsenal, and Spurs - none of them have decided to shit out of the tournament now or in past years have they ? - it's always us - nearly every season. Fucking joke this. Keita - what a waste of 50M+ - goes hiding - do they do refunds in football ? Something is wrong with him, he has had long enough for settle in for a 50M player.

We need to spend some money.

I agree, but you’ll have to excuse Klopp with Gomez and Matip injured and VVD being ill. Lovren played 3 mins before getting injured, so what can you do bar playing Fabinho and Hoever. Nothing.
Lallana and Henderson were also ruled out.
I’m guessing the team would have been more experienced without the injuries and illness.

We move on.

Well, if the squad is that threadbare, even after the lessons of last season, then you'd expect us to bring in players, rather than this 'oh, we're just FINE' crap we're getting. Every season under Klopp we've had these dramatic injury crises. That should suggest we need more back up, and yet at this moment we're actually CUTTING our squad! It's no good doing that while protesting that some are all poorly and some who are injury probe have surprisingly got injured.

Yea, it would be good if Klopp was a bit pragmatic and actually got a couple of lads in now to make sure we are covered for the run in, instead of this so difficult to get players in jan. Our best chance in years this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom