• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, out of the Crabsticks cup.
Fuck cares anyway.

Lets get that league title.

Nobody wants to get put out but I'd rather we have a week between games while City are playing extra cup games.

Also been good to have a look at a few kids against premier League opposition. Just in case shit hits the fan and we need to drop on into a big game.

That was shite. Surely we need to go looking for a CM to borrow on loan now?

If Liverpool need some help on how to blow something off, there's a lot of people on this board that they could hire as a consultant. If we're going to blow off the cups, then do it in such a way that there's zero cost to losing. Or don't fucking blow them off, might be an idea too. Losing is a habit.

not arsed to be honest, we havent got a big enough squad atm to compete in 3 comps

Last edited:
We won’t win the league cup or Fa cup playing kids but hey lets get that premiereship in the bag.

Don't care like, but who plays left back for the ressies/youth team? They can't be any worse than Moreno, and, you know, might improve with game time unlike that floundering simpleton. Worst left back we've ever had?

Arsed anyway. Concentrate on the league.

Hoever and Camacho looked handy at times. Hoever especially.

If we don't sort out:

1) depth in defence
2) depth in attack

Then we're fucked, and it's going to look fucking stupid that we throw cup games away

Garbage. I know we've got injuries, but some players there should never play for us again. Moreno has repeatedly put in wank performances in these games. And we've Just inexplicably let go of Clyne, so we'll probably have to use the hapless cunt again at some point. One fit centre half and no backup attackers of note.

Ah well, out of the Crabsticks cup.
Fuck cares anyway.

Lets get that league title.

What a shite attitude, no wonder we've won fuck all for like ever. Does no one associate success these days with actually winning a trophy? I can't wait to see the "we won 2nd/3rd" accolades at the end of the season, from people just don't fucking get it.

Hoever looks a player. Very naive at times, but that's to be expected.
Will be good learning for him.

100% down to Klopp, that appalling display. If he expected anything better than that, he's fucking insane. If we don't now go on and destroy Brighton in the next game, he wants his teeth punching down his throat.He's not managing Leicester, for christ's sake, he's managing Liverpool. That was cowardly and pathetic.

First time I have been able to watch a game for some time, typically we were a pile of shite. Moreno shit, origi run about a bit, scored a nice goal but basically shit, sturridge has lost it completely, Jones showed a couple of touches but was exposed to easily, Mignolet should have done better, definitely too wide in his positioning for Neves goal. What are we supposed to get excited about for Keita? One run in the first half, after that bang average.

Positives - Hoever was good, cannot believe he is only 16, fabinho looked pretty comfortable at centre back, shaqiri was unlucky with the free kick and was trying, Milner worked hard, but had too much to do.

Less games now I guess, but winning is a habit and we need it back asap.

At least we learned that Ming (I think he should have saved Hazard's shot in the League Cup, and probably could have done more on Neves' too), Moreno & Studge need to move on ...

We need a LB back up ... we need a CB (Lovren is too injury prone and his form is erratic).

We need another LW/ST/RW type (Werner?)

The one thing I hope gets taken away from this game is that we need to try and bring in one or two players in Jan even if it's just on loan.

There has been a lot of talk about what a great squad we have and how we've finally got depth... well, tonight has conclusively proven that we haven't.

Origi is a decent 3rd choice option but otherwise we've got no one to call upon in attack. We're completely fucked for cover in the fullback positions.

I'd have preferred it if Klopp left the likes of Salah and Firmino out of the squad completely so as to not embarrass ourselves further.

What a shite attitude, no wonder we've won fuck all for like ever. Does no one associate success these days with actually winning a trophy? I can't wait to see the "we won 2nd/3rd" accolades at the end of the season, from people just don't fucking get it.
In a normal season I'd agree with that. This season isn't normal, we have a decent lead but we should focus on keeping it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom