• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Er1ksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. YourMCFC™@YourMCFC
    2h
    RT @OurCityViews: The fee for Christian Eriksen is believed to be in the region of €20 million (£17 million). #LFC #Eriksen

Expand
  2. YourMCFC™@YourMCFC
    2h
    Liverpool officials set to meet with the Ajax chief executive about the transfer fee for Eriksen #LFC

Expand
  3. YourMCFC™@YourMCFC
    2h
    The deal concerning Christian Eriksen to Liverpool comes a couple of weeks after he turned down Leverkusen. A really top deal. #LFC

Expand
  4. Our City Views™@OurCityViews
    3h
    Eriksen to 'De Telegraaf': "Liverpool have promised me an exciting project. The manager wants to compete for everything." #LFC

1. YourMCFC™@YourMCFC
    2h
    RT @OurCityViews: The fee for Christian Eriksen is believed to be in the region of €20 million (£17 million). #LFC #Eriksen

Expand
  2. 05459e9fcbeeaee8b555485c9c9867e5_normal.jpeg

YourMCFC™@YourMCFC
    2h
    Liverpool officials set to meet with the Ajax chief executive about the transfer fee for Eriksen #LFC

Expand
  3. 05459e9fcbeeaee8b555485c9c9867e5_normal.jpeg

YourMCFC™@YourMCFC
    2h
    The deal concerning Christian Eriksen to Liverpool comes a couple of weeks after he turned down Leverkusen. A really top deal. #LFC

Expand
  4. 64a40bdb89327c831538878c321b4484_normal.jpeg

Our City Views™@OurCityViews
    3h
    Eriksen to 'De Telegraaf': "Liverpool have promised me an exciting project. The manager wants to compete for everything." #LFC

Pretty sure those are fake.

We need another creative mid. Eriksen is a decent option but not for £20 million.

Nothing about Eriksen in De Telegraaf. Except:

Siem de Jong understands Eriksen

From our Telesport Editorial

The only certainty Ajax coach Frank de Boer has is that his captain Siem de Jong is no longer eager to move abroad. "There have been a few clubs this summer, but they were not of the calibre that I thought it was worth it to give up a two-year contract with Ajax," says De Jong

The midfielder understand the situation of team-mates Christian Eriksen and Toby Alderweireld. "That's the big difference between the situation of Christian and Toby and my situation. They have only one year contract. Course I asked if they like me want to stay. Then we, together with Bojan Krkic of Barcelona, a wonderful team. What'd they say? they want to wait. I understand. they are more concerned with a transfer than me. "

Both Eriksen and Alderweireld started Ajax match vs AZ Alkmaar today in the Holland Super Cup (game being played now).
BQMioLFCUAExyY0.jpg

Eriksen has played a great first half almost hitting in yet another direct free-kick.

Plays with such wonderful composure and skill, operating from the left and in central. Very dynamic Ajax side why it's not a fixed position.

He will be an instant hit at Anfield, this lad really is a splendid footballer, very gifted, and really is worth the quoted figures even though some my believe it's over the top. He is in Isco's class.

Not only could he be a perfect playmaker for us but he will also give us great set-piece options from both corners and free-kicks as well as a perfect foil for Coutinho, Gerrard and Sturridge.

Bonus: Hair almost Zidane-like when back at Bordeaux.

And what's even better, Poulsen the only one not on the pitch...

Eriksen with a deflected free-kick goal (1-2) and great cross for Ajax' 3rd by de Jong (3-2).

If as Cloggy reckons he'll go for £12m, considering the standard of league he's performed in and the level he's performed at, it would seem a good deal considering what we paid for Alberto.

He scored 13 goals last season, thats alright.
Sign him. Bernard and Mkhat are gone.

It would make Alberto's deal look even worse.

Eriksen has 1 year left on his contract though.
Alberto had 2 or 3 and cost nearly half of Eriksens fee.

If Alberto turns out great, which looks promising imho, then it doesnt matter if we paid 2-3 mill to much.

Eriksen has 1 year left on his contract though.
Alberto had 2 or 3 and cost nearly half of Eriksens fee.

If Alberto turns out great, which looks promising imho, then it doesnt matter if we paid 2-3 mill to much.
That's all well and dandy but the fact is nobody had heard of Alberto until the transfer news, which is easy enough to understand considering he predominantly played in the second division in Spain, while Eriksen is world renowned, represents his country and has been integral to Ajax's success over the last few years. And he's only 21.
No matter how you look at it 8m or whatever it was, was a fuck load of money to pay for a 20 year old player that still hadn't made his mark in his club's first team.
12-15m for Eriksen will be a steal. 20m would be very expensive for a player in his final year but it still may well be worth the price.

Sensitive post JM.

There's a gulf between the two in what they have accomplished so far. Alberto can turn into a great player and a bargain and I sure hope he does, but if we are by any means able to get our hands of a player of Eriksen's caliber for a fee of £12M we should all be laughing.

It simply won't happen though as it would've been done and dusted by now if that was the case imo. We shouldn't be afraid of paying around the £20M at all mind, so hopefully it's still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom