• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Er1ksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would be a replacement of Downing, and I'm certainly mildly pleased about that.

Aspas is a good player, a good signing. I WANT AN EXCITING SIGNING!!

Of course we won't get Eriksen or anyone else if a team with Champions league football comes knocking. We can only buy players they don't want or who are after the next level of their career i.e. Ajax to us. They will then move on to the next level if they can.

Me too. But it seems we're not in for him as we could have had this wrapped up weeks ago eh?

Isn't it a bit strange that no "big" club have tried to sign him (for only £12m or whatever) if he is as incredible as some say?

I'm pretty confident that Rodgers will sign another creative midfielder. We need desperately need another creative outlet in midfield.

Eriksen would be a near perfect solution, since he can play on the wing as well and drift inwards.

I know I said I he's a bit meh.

But with each passing day of this lonely window, I'm getting a bit desperate for us to sign him.......

let's be honest , we obviously don't want this lad , well at least he's not our first choice option (or even second if the costa rumours are true) . The price mentioned for him doesn't seem that high and there doesn't seem to be much competition for him . If we wanted him before i am sure we would have had a good chance of getting him but we haven't moved at all .

let's be honest , we obviously don't want this lad , well at least he's not our first choice option (or even second if the costa rumours are true) . The price mentioned for him doesn't seem that high and there doesn't seem to be much competition for him . If we wanted him before i am sure we would have had a good chance of getting him but we haven't moved at all .

Yup, seems like Rodgers intends on playing Gerrard, Allen and Lucas in midfield with Alberto and Henderson as the main replacements. Lacks creativity imo.
What if Coutinho gets injured? We need another creative outlet.

No one is in for this fucker and he's only got a year left on his contract? Overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom