• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elitists

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Mistadobalina link=topic=39259.msg1068585#msg1068585 date=1268418215]
ANYONE WHO ISNT PRO RAFA IS A BIT BLINKERED BY RESULTS. RAFA IS GOOD THATS A FACT. OUTSIDE INFLUENCES BAD. I KNOW HE SHOULD GO BUT RESPECT THE MAN FOR CHRIST SAKE HE ONLT WANTED THE BEST FOR THE CL;UB ISNT THT OBVIOUS?
[/quote]

Whoa, chill with the caps bud.

I for one would have a bit more respect for him if he wasn't as stubborn as he is. 4-2-3-1 is not the answer to everything, and sometimes we are below par/shit amd not the hard-working fantastic outfit he makes us out to be every single week.

ive been blinkered by the results. silly me, in future i'll not worry about the results.

i can put some masking tape over the top left corner of my tv. and on the bottom and the right to reduct the skysports news info bars. and just watch the game for the spectacle that it is. what? mute the commentary too, i do that anyway what? what? and take periodic walks so that i miss chunks of the game to make sure there is no possibility of me recalling the score from the number of times the ball goes in the net.

yes, lucas will give it away, trip over and let his man go. they'll score. but me? im not blinkered by that, for all i know everything is fine because lucas scored a brace when i was out of the room

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=39259.msg1068647#msg1068647 date=1268425798]
Why's that Stuey?
[/quote]

His music posts are very good, knows his tunes. Usually cracks a good joke and I've found myself agreeing with his football posts too.

[quote author=monsieurdantes link=topic=39259.msg1068691#msg1068691 date=1268436633]
ive been blinkered by the results. silly me, in future i'll not worry about the results.

i can put some masking tape over the top left corner of my tv. and on the bottom and the right to reduct the skysports news info bars. and just watch the game for the spectacle that it is. what? mute the commentary too, i do that anyway what? what? and take periodic walks so that i miss chunks of the game to make sure there is no possibility of me recalling the score from the number of times the ball goes in the net.

yes, lucas will give it away, trip over and let his man go. they'll score. but me? im not blinkered by that, for all i know everything is fine because lucas scored a brace when i was out of the room
[/quote]

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom