• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

De Bruyne down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to share my prom queen Mum with Dreamy. We'd be getting into it and then it'd be like, that's not Dreamy- who the fuck are you man?, and the stranger guy'd be like, it's cool, some guy sold me his place in a prom queen mum gangbang.

Nah I'd be wondering why my dick is so much bigger than yours and Oncy will grab your dick while looking at Froggys across the room saying 'Small......far away'

When asked if the injury evens the playing field, Klopp told Sky Sports: "I think somebody who thinks like that, about a situation like that, is an a**hole, to be honest. I am not like that. First of all, I wish him the absolute very best.
"I love this player, I wanted him desperately when I was at Dortmund and he was at Chelsea, but Jose didn't give him to me!
"What a season he had, what a World Cup he played. I really feel for him. They have options of course, like they always have options, they brought in Riyad Mahrez, but they can all play in different positions. Bernardo Silva can play a bit deeper, Foden can play in positions, Gundogan can play in positions. Nobody needs to worry about Man City and their quality, there is still a lot there. We don't look at the other teams, we really only try to make the best of our situation, and that will hopefully work."

It would be amazing to see De Bruyne play in a Klopp team some day. That team would destroy everyone.

It would be amazing to see De Bruyne play in a Klopp team some day. That team would destroy everyone.
Unfortunately, it isn't ever going to happen, but he would be a fantastic player in a Klopp team. He's an incredible player, and much as City have ridiculous depth, he is surely going to be missed. After all, he was a ball's hair from being the player of the season last year, and that against the player who had broke the scoring record for the league.

Unfortunately, it isn't ever going to happen, but he would be a fantastic player in a Klopp team. He's an incredible player, and much as City have ridiculous depth, he is surely going to be missed. After all, he was a ball's hair from being the player of the season last year, and that against the player who had broke the scoring record for the league.

I could see this happening at Bayern in 5 years.

Wash your mouth out! Or your keyboard! Klopp is here for ever. And he isn't the sort to go to Bayern. I could see him as German national coach though, and being incredible at it. In about 10 years, maybe.
Do you reckon someone with his style of play, who insists that training players together for it is very important, would do well as an international manager? I’d like to think he’d do well anywhere because he’s so likeable but not too sure..
Unless most clubs he picks players from play the pressing style already.

Wash your mouth out! Or your keyboard! Klopp is here for ever. And he isn't the sort to go to Bayern. I could see him as German national coach though, and being incredible at it. In about 10 years, maybe.

I don't think Klopp would go to Real Madrid or another club in England, but Bayern – why not? It's the pinnacle for any German coach. He obviously wouldn't join them directly after Dortmund, but to go there after having won a few major trophies with Liverpool would be a nice career path. If Mourinho is on a 3-year cycle, Klopp so far has been on a 7-year cycle. His style is based on maximum intensity and passion and after a few years of that there is always a burn out for both the manager and the players.

I don't think Klopp would go to Real Madrid or another club in England, but Bayern – why not? It's the pinnacle for any German coach. He obviously wouldn't join them directly after Dortmund, but to go there after having won a few major trophies with Liverpool would be a nice career path. If Mourinho is on a 3-year cycle, Klopp so far has been on a 7-year cycle. His style is based on maximum intensity and passion and after a few years of that there is always a burn out for both the manager and the players.
I thought Kopp had already said he won't manage Bayern as it's not his 'type' of club ?

I don't think Klopp has a personal attachment to LFC like Rafa did or has. I think he loves the club but he also sees it as a job. If Rafa was successful at LFC he's still be managing us like Fergie did at Man U. Wouldn't surprise me if Klopp is successful and feels like it's job done and leaves in a few years.

I don't think Klopp has a personal attachment to LFC like Rafa did or has. I think he loves the club but he also sees it as a job. If Rafa was successful at LFC he's still be managing us like Fergie did at Man U. Wouldn't surprise me if Klopp is successful and feels like it's job done and leaves in a few years.
If by successful that means a few PL titles and at least 3 CL trophies then I would give him permission to leave with my blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom