• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coutinho gone. 142m

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right Bobby... Liverpool wont be the same again....its gonna miles better and your faggot friend is gonna be cursed by the hearts of liverpool supporters. He will not find success and Suarez will be finished.

Don't be a fucking idiot - Some people might find that term acceptable. I don't and find it frankly offensive. Maybe it's because I'm 5% gay and proud of it! :cool:

You are right Bobby... Liverpool wont be the same again....its gonna miles better and your faggot friend is gonna be cursed by the hearts of liverpool supporters. He will not find success and Suarez will be finished.
Ban him from Twitter

@Barba Roja , @gene hughes , @TheFasterBlade

Guys I'm Not Gay, and I certainly did not mean any offence to anyone on here that is gay, and @SummerOnions - I am not on twitter. However, I have to admit when I saw big Virgil - I was just memorised by the figure of the man - I mean just look at him - the size and how fit he looked, and that hair and the clean look - fucking hell if I had a vagina I would want some of his meat in me.

Anyway getting back to the point of the main thread - this thread is really one where any Barca fan would look at and just laugh at us, when the reality is that we should be laughing at them for paying us all that money for a player that is ultimately mentally weak and has taken the best part of 5 whole years to get to the level he is. Just to re-iterate the point:

1) Yes he has provided us some magical moments as you would expect from a Brazilian - with free kicks and good goals.
2) The better defensive teams know how to stop him.
3) Tell me apart from that one off against City under Brendan Rodgers - he really has not been a noticeable match winner for us. When has he stepped up like Gerard to drag us from the depths and actually help the team to go on and win a trophy of any meaning ? - at no time.
4) He was a defensive liability when played in midfield - I have noticed even in his decent form when we went up in games with a contribution from him we would always easily leak goals because our two man midfield could not contain an opposition onslaught at us. He was never around to help in any defensive way. This was always my biggest worry with him. Have you not notices that when he does not play we concede less ?

I am pleased he has gone - but I don't hold much hope for him because I know that he only had the courage to go because of a previous relationship with Suarez - if Suarez had not been at Barca he ain't the type to take a risk like this because he knows how bad it can get. Also - I don't really understand why Barca have invested so much in him when to the best of my knowledge they have never had such a big lead in La Liga. It shows that with their current squad they can win games but also have a good defence - a more balanced side. With him in the side - I have a feeling their games are not going to look so re-assuring - but we will see.

I was pissed off mainly because of his departure timing but hey we got all that money - and we can afford to buy someone plus we should buy someone that can do 75% of what he can do but be more physically able and provide much better support for the defence. That's where the money should go, everyone should be happy he has left - he's a fucking joke.

@Barba Roja , @gene hughes , @TheFasterBlade

Guys I'm Not Gay, and I certainly did not mean any offence to anyone on here that is gay,
I'm not either but maybe you should choose your words more carefully. I took offence. Completely. Not cool man. However you should know that I can rim like a beast and have a suction technique that is only rivaled by a 'Henry Vacuum cleaner' on full power! Stay great and don't say it again. XXXX :)

I'm not either but maybe you should choose your words more carefully. I took offence. Completely. Not cool man. However you should know that I can rim like a beast and have a suction technique that is only rivaled by a 'Henry Vacuum cleaner' on full power! Stay great and don't say it again. XXXX :)

Honestly mate I won't say anything bad like:

faggot, butt-fucker, fag, and all the other great names.

Bobby F is super sad about Coutinho leaving , apparently 'Liverpool will never be the same'

I knew they were close but didn't realise coutinho as the best man at his wedding !

I bet the softy pushes for a move to Spain in the summer now on account of his family.

I raised this point a while back, that it might effect Firmino in a big way and it was rubbished by a poster on here who insisted that they weren't close at all.

I knew it was a load of bullshit, so thanks for clearing it up HC.

Reactions: HC
Yeah, saw a mention of that on BBC and recalled someone on here saying they weren't particularly close.

Perhaps Firmino just grabbed the closest Brazilian not named Lucas.

This post offends me.

Well I’ve been happily married for 13 years (to a girl) but you never know what might happen. I think 5% gay seems pretty fair. Who am I to blow against the wind! Always prudent to keep your options open :)X
Eh ? Do you mean rimming ? If so say it loud and proud !

I raised this point a while back, that it might effect Firmino in a big way and it was rubbished by a poster on here who insisted that they weren't close at all.

I knew it was a load of bullshit, so thanks for clearing it up HC.
Just from watching them on the pitch it was fairly evident that Moreno, Firmino and Coutinho have/had a friendship.
i never found the notion that Klopp persevered with Moreno purely down to the fact that Coutinho was close to him that far fetched

Judging by the admittedly very little i know of his personality combined with the shite he posts in social media I wouldn't at all be surprised if he wanted offski in the near future if success didn't replace the coutihno void

likewise this new contract extension talk coming out immediately in the wake of the coutinho departure seems very coincidental

Just from watching them on the pitch it was fairly evident that Moreno, Firmino and Coutinho have/had a friendship.
i never found the notion that Klopp persevered with Moreno purely down to the fact that Coutinho was close to him that far fetched

Judging by the admittedly very little i know of his personality combined with the shite he posts in social media I wouldn't at all be surprised if he wanted offski in the near future if success didn't replace the coutihno void

likewise this new contract extension talk coming out immediately in the wake of the coutinho departure seems very coincidental

Bring in Allison and Richarlson and the samba quota will be right up where it was.

That's got me twitching....but i'm not gay.

Bring in Allison and Richarlson and the samba quota will be right up where it was.
I think Richarlson could step up a level quite comfortably under klopp.

Rather him than Mahrez to be honest*

*based off this season alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom