• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea Fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havertz and Gallagher, maybe Kante.
The other positions we are well stocked in.
James is best where Trent plays.

Kante is injury prone and is on £10m after tax
Harvetz, James and probably Kovatich are the 3 I'd go for

Anyway - if you are injury prone and the club you play for goes bust, there is no law that says any clubs that pick you up have to pay the same or higher wages

Are they fucking seriously going to replace a Russian magnate with the Saudi regime? Not to mention the conflict of interest of a country owning 2 clubs in the same division.

Are they fucking seriously going to replace a Russian magnate with the Saudi regime? Not to mention the conflict of interest of a country owning 2 clubs in the same division.

newcastle will be feeder club to chelsea, kind of like how arsenal were to the manchester clubs.

They'll be no fire-sale at Chelsea - as soon as it's sold all the problems clear, and the sports-washing for a different regime can continue.

275605436_10158349197526199_6663131860006820819_n.jpg

Boris is off to Saudi Arabia for talks about more Oil as well as close the Chelsea deal I bet.

They were giving away blue plastic flags at the Amex on Saturday. My query as to whether they'd bought a job lot from Chelsea didn't go down that well. :)

As for asking them why they have a chicken as a mascot ...

More insight and precision analysis from Empire of the Kop :

“We can’t see John Henry and co. cashing in anytime soon, but when the time does come for them to move on, they will be expecting a serious amount of money.”

That’s up there with “we should consider a top manager to replace Klopp when he leaves”.

Whatever next - “we should consider signing someone who’s good at scoring goals as a replacement for Salah?”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom