• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cat problem

Mors

Well-Known
I've got a bit of a cat problem (apart from me being allergic to the little fuckers).

Unfortunately, where I live, there's a lot of single ladies and the sort in my grove, and shit loads of cats. Now, which I feel is wrong, but legal, these little bastards roam around fucking the place up and causing havoc.

Now, if they're out and about in the grove, nearly getting run over (and a few have been), then I guess that's none of my business, but, they're doing my head in in both my front and back gardens.

I've tried the usual stuff like Lemon juice/rind, even bought this stinking stuff off the net that was meant to work, that didn't, and tried a water pistol - nothing gets rid of them.

They come in my garden, shit everywhere, which my dogs eat and makes them ill. Shit on my car. They've scratched my car twice. They wind up my dogs that are in the house that can see them through the glass and the dogs go off on one whilst I'm on the phone for work. Today one attacked the missus's tortoise that was outside in our fenced back garden. I've had enough of the little cunts.

I've discussed killing a few with the missus, only that were on our property, but the missus put the smackdown on that and told me I'll be nicked, so that's out of the window.

Some of the cats, I know the owners and have had a word, and they do fuck all. But some of them are just random cats and I don't know the owner. There's no pond or anything in the gardens, they're just coming in as they're bastards.

Seeing as killing them is off the cards, would it be unreasonable for me to trap them in my back garden, and 'relocate' them to a nearby area a few miles away? Seeing as people let these fuckers roam the streets without a care in the world, surely they go missing from time to time? Would relocating them be illegal? I'm not actually going to physically harming the cat(s), just it wouldn't be coming home, ever. It'd find a new owner and area to fuck up. Only cats that come into my property (back garden) too.

I don't allow my dogs to hop fences, go into other peoples gardens, fuck up their cars and attack their animals, so I don't expect the same in my fenced off back garden, and shit all over my front garden?

Back
Top Bottom