• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think origi is defo off, but it's weird we aren't even seeing Minamino so much either

Firmino off and Minamino on. That means Elliott isn’t getting on. Fuming here.

Minamino running around like an anxious chihuahua, finally gets in. He does everything right but he's so weak on the ball.

Ox is such a big offdrop in quality when played in place of Mane.

Similar to Mina for Bobby.

We definitely need an upgrade with Divock gone. I would imagine the right player would play loads.

Only three ways this could have gone better... A goal for Frimino.... A goal for Minamino and the hattrick for Salah

Well done lads

Reactions: C/O
I don't know why, but I'm struggling to appreciate Salah as much as I logically should.

I might be subconsciously racist, but hopefully not.

Btw, I really like Muslims and POCs

I don't know why, but I'm struggling to appreciate Salah as much as I logically should.

Your hopefulness died the moment you referred to them as POCs.

Maybe because he might seem like he is playing for himself at times, with that single mindedness to score everytime.

But if you take that away from him he might not be as effective so there's a trade-off.

His numbers are great though, even with plenty of games where nothing seems to be going for him so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom