• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing please

It was a good fight, Inoue pretty much dominated the whole fight bar the flash knockdown in the first. Even then by the way he got up and shrugged it off never thought he was in danger of losing.

Stick think Crawford is #1 in the world and Inoue 2nd.

Not sure about that. A good big 'un will beat a good little 'un, so for me it depends on which version of Fury turns up. If he's at his sharpest, he wins IMO.

I’m going to guess Usyk will try and chop him down. Use his speed and ability to attack the arms and body. Be the busier fighter and tick off the rounds.

Main event is meant to start from 11.

Not too sure on the undercard.

• Jai Opetaia vs Mairis Briedis - for vacant IBF cruiserweight title
  • Mark Chamberlain vs Joshua Oluwaseun Wahab
  • Sergey Kovalev vs Robin Sirwan Safar
  • Isaac Lowe vs Hasibullah Ahmadi
  • David Nyika vs Michael Seitz
  • Moses Itauma vs Ilja Mezencev
  • Agit Kabayel vs Frank Sanchez

Wilders single punch power is absolutely devastating. How he could handle a top tier boxer I don’t know. Fury wasn’t 100% and hasn’t got the power to knock him out.

Usyk must be licking his lips at the division. I can see him taking all the belts.
Cough Cough

Was a better and busier fight than I expected.

Any other fight and it gets called off in the 9th.

But if that didn't happen it would have been a draw on the cards.

Mad.

For a heavy weight fight I was entertained throughout.

Roll on October.

Was a better and busier fight than I expected.

Any other fight and it gets called off in the 9th.

But if that didn't happen it would have been a draw on the cards.

Mad.

For a heavy weight fight I was entertained throughout.

Roll on October.
How it wasn’t called off I do not know. Had the ref stopped it nobody would complain.

Absolutely, he was literally saved by the bell. But in hindsight was probably the right call.
Had the other two judges called it the way of the mongy one then it wouldn’t have been the right call.

I’m not sure what happens in the HW division now. AJ won’t beat Usyk. Fury wont win the rematch. The gap to the rest is huge. I’d rather go straight to Fury Joshua.

Back
Top Bottom