• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bang Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Fuck Utd & Fuck City.

There's a reason why the buses of these 2 clubs & these 2 clubs alone get smashed.

Is the answer - because some of our fans are the cunts we accuse other fans of being?
You’re on the right lines but I think you’ve got it the wrong way round.

Relations between Liverpool and Manchester will always be toxic and hostile, we don’t like each other…..at all. The sooner we come to accept this the better for everyone.

I don't care how bitter the rivalry is between the two teams. Its a football match.

Attacking the team bus, just like physically attacking other supporters, is what cunts do. No need.

i mean, do we have to even say it, right.

Dreamy, you sound like you need a nice cold bottle of a sweet Swedish cider.
Is that a thing!! I worked for a year in Helsingborg/Malmo and don't remember ever seeing Cider! Admittedly it's a tad hard to get alcohol in Sweden.

Is that a thing!! I worked for a year in Helsingborg/Malmo and don't remember ever seeing Cider! Admittedly it's a tad hard to get alcohol in Sweden.
5066da80-84f4-4067-ba30-9fe81136c29e_1255057237.jpeg

That can of Stella probably hit the bus first.

Our bus will be targetted for sure when we play at City

Ok, let's get it straight - throwing bottles at a bus is a dick move, second only to the super dick move of being a sanctimonious self righteous twat and going out of your way to denounce it.

There, I said it. Ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom