• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simulation gets yellow carded and was always more likely simulation than a foul

I’m ok with no pen, but yellow should be rescinded. VAR can’t do that though without calling a foul. Should be appealed to League after

It doesn't matter! A foul is a foul, whether the player rolls & starts crying genuine tears or whether he shrugs it off.

Still a foul.
What ? It clearly looks like he is diving , clearly.

Most referees would have given villa the freekick , he is absolutely loooking for it and trying to simulate

Most referees would have given villa the freekick , he is absolutely loooking for it and trying to simulate
Of course he is.

But, crucially, he was also FOULED. A foul in the box is a penalty, last time I checked.

Mane was so looking for it.

He’s not at the races today.

I'm much more annoyed at our lack of any genuine alternatives in attack, than I am with the ref right now.

Of course he is.

But, crucially, he was also FOULED. A foul in the box is a penalty, last time I checked.
Why are you ignoring the obvious ?

Mane literally tried to cheat , the referee didn't see his foot getting trod on or whatever he saw mane chasing a ball and leaving his standing leg, it's clear as day a dive

You and others on here would be frothing if villa got a penalty for that

He's bottled those two calls. They spent ages trying to prove Firmino was off. I agree he's not biased, just shit.
It's infuriating watching them move the lines exactly where it proves the decision when you can see there's enough leeway to prove it either way. Hence the reason the lines are about ten pixels fucking wide.

Why are you ignoring the obvious ?

Mane literally tried to cheat , the referee didn't see his foot getting trod on or whatever he saw mane chasing a ball and leaving his standing leg, it's clear as day a dive

You and others on here would be frothing if villa got a penalty for that

He went looking for it but was still fouled before he went down. That makes it a foul. Even if the ref saw it as a dive VAR should be able to correct it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom