• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson is so inconsistent we cannot rely on him , much like many other choices in the middle of the park we currently have

We should be 1-0 up. I thought VAR was being used to help us walk the league.

Mo salah and his 50p first touch...sigh..well he is carrying an ankle issue that the club is managing, that will affect his balance.

I'm gonna make myself a cup of tea. We've scored whenever I've had a fresh cup of tea this season.

Weird like, but the lamp being on worked last season, so who am I to judge. bear with me whilst I go brew it.

Sadio is having a nightmare today. He should’ve squared the ball to Robbo there.

Taa genuinely our only player who's looked like making something happen this half , stand out player by some distance

I'm gonna make myself a cup of tea. We've scored whenever I've had a fresh cup of tea this season.

Weird like, but the lamp being on worked last season, so who am I to judge. bear with me whilst I go brew it.

I was worried my lack of a morning poop was the cause of our poor start. But I took care of that and then they scored. So it may be an imperfect correlation to results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom