• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Villa name a team of 16 year olds and we put out a side containing most of our key players. This isnt even funny. Our reserves would win by 3 or 4 goals. This should be 7 or 8 to us. Even stupider than the Middtyland line up in my opinion

I know Klopp doesnt have much faith in Origi, Shaq etc but if he doesnt think they can beat a schoolboy team then theyre isnt much hope for them

You can't change a side wholesale, after a week of training and coaching, the morning of a match because suddenly the opposition has completely changed. It doesn't work like that.

This was the worry that we'd look shit against these. Should be doing fucking Cruyff turns, flicks over the head some megs and that. Proper ruin them and feel good about it not scrape to a 1-0er

What's happened to our counter attacking/transitional play? From dynamic and dangerous in broken play we're now ponderous, deliberate and lacking ambition. boring even which is mad when we have so much attacking talent. i don't know if it's because we're trying to save energy or some other tactical reason but it looks shite.

This was the worry that we'd look shit against these. Should be doing fucking Cruyff turns, flicks over the head some megs and that. Proper ruin them and feel good about it not scrape to a 1-0er

Milner did a load of step overs.

Christ you lot are a bunch of whining girls. We're one-nil up, it's not even the half hour up yet, for god's sake calm the fuck down.

Christ you lot are a bunch of whining girls. We're one-nil up, it's not even the half hour up yet, for god's sake calm the fuck down.
To be fair id just watched 10 minutes of us not being very incisive but we've played a bit better since

The pitch looks shite considering this is a premiership club.

Where are all the people who wanted us to write off the FA Cup. Oh yes, they're here, whining that we're not trying harder. Make your fecking mind up.
It was a tongue in cheek phrase we’ll dick these second half lad.

These tea pot lids are playing out of their skins can’t knock em, it’s like a jack russel trying to shag your leg and been able to get rid..

Pass. Hold the ball. Pass. Hold the ball. Pass. Hold the ball. And surprisingly we have no space to move in to.

Bollockings all round at half time i should expect. Embarrasing this considering who we're playing against. If this was Utd or Arsenal I'd be laughing my cock off at the state of this so far.

Neco bundled over no free kick. Premier league refs still giving us fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom