• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
137330637_10160095442247573_1413215786456096183_o.jpg

Where to watch:

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/aston-villa-v-liverpool-where-to-watch-fa-cup.166539/

Just score some goals, many goals, and play some good attacking footy. Some swagger and some smiles to go with a win. And no injuries.

So Villa name a team of 16 year olds and we put out a side containing most of our key players. This isnt even funny. Our reserves would win by 3 or 4 goals. This should be 7 or 8 to us. Even stupider than the Middtyland line up in my opinion

I know Klopp doesnt have much faith in Origi, Shaq etc but if he doesnt think they can beat a schoolboy team then theyre isnt much hope for them

MANÉ what a header! Goal of the season.

Seriously it was a good ball and decent header ground backwards.

Should’ve been a red on Milner. Elbow to the face. Jimmy boy is ok though.

In a way il like we have first teamers playing as the next game is scum and it’s a long time between league games and we don’t play too well in between long periods off.

Bit of a shame there aren't any youts on the bench to get a chance

Agree. I don't like this squad choice. But if we were going to play first-teamers and put a score past them, nice to give some kids a shot in a low-pressure environment once the real work was done.

Agree. I don't like this squad choice. But if we were going to play first-teamers and put a score past them, nice to give some kids a shot in a low-pressure environment once the real work was done.
Although if Origi can't score 3 here then we may as well sell him for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom