• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa (A) 26th Dec, boxing day footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez is the footballing equivalent of this wine.

Look… it’s not to everyone’s taste, it’s a bit weird and is probably an “agent of chaos” (I found someone making sparkling tempranillo the other day), but it’s fucking delicious on the right occasion (Christmas lunch… yum!!!).

I meant to post this yesterday - but got very drunk drinking this a fine selection of beers, champagne, riesling, pinot noir and at one point… gin!!!

So… merry Crimbo you fuckers!!!

upload_2022-12-26_19-8-54.jpeg

Nunez is the footballing equivalent of this wine.

Look… it’s not to everyone’s taste, it’s a bit weird and is probably an “agent of chaos” (I found someone making sparkling tempranillo the other day), but it’s fucking delicious on the right occasion (Christmas lunch… yum!!!).

I meant to post this yesterday - but got very drunk drinking this a fine selection of beers, champagne, riesling, pinot noir and at one point… gin!!!

So… merry Crimbo you fuckers!!!

View attachment 2451
Shove your sparkling reds and Nunez up yer festive arse.

Anyway, we’re gonna win 6-0. Got the fambo round for big ass dinner number 2. Wall to wall footy. 64 beers to start getting through. Sound.

Klopp :

Bobby & Millie to miss the next two games.

Trent, VvD and Ox. all fit for starts if required.

Konate returns to training on 27th.

I’m guessing you havent read about his background or journey into European football. You couldnt actually be anymore wrong if you tried.

I've read countless of these stories. Have you read about Keita's story ? Pretty moving stuff, until you see him on the injury roster for the millionth time again.

The thing is nobody really cares about your background in the brutal world of top tier football. It's what you've become that really matters.

Mane had a tough life too but he made the most of it and became a better person and one heck of a footballer too.

I admit i've been overly harsh on Nunez, but was mainly jsut messing about...obviously, i do want him to succeed, but it's clear his emotions, maturity and mentality are all over the place. He needs good people to mentor him, because there's lots of potential in there. And you couldn't ask for a better mentor than Klopp, so we'll see. I still have high hopes for him, but he has to learn quickly.

He’s 24 in the summer. He should be getting close to his prime years. Not nurturing.

I’ve got some Vocation Life & Death to start then some of LBC’s 24 carat, Liverpool IPA and Imperial Stout to get through. Then a chianti for later.

Well I believed his hype men here so I put him in my fantasy team. Let's see how he does.

I’ve got some Vocation Life & Death to start then some of LBC’s 24 carat, Liverpool IPA and Imperial Stout to get through. Then a chianti for later.
Quite like life and death. Got a perfect draft for my birthday and it's been the best out of the 5 kegs I've drunk so far.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Nunez.
Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Keita, Elliott, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Phillips, Doak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom