• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ASHES - 2015!

Alright, 4th Test, Australia have to avoid defeat.

England win the toss and will bowl. Interesting call and probably the right one given the overcast conditions and touch of grass on the pitch. Massive first morning.

FUCKING COME ON AUSTRALIA

Oh dear.

Mental. I think my Broad top England wickettaker bet is safe now!

Great start - but as they always say, lets see how we do in our first innings.

Surprised to see Aussies drop a bowler, should we expect to see a lot of Lyon? Johnson will only bowl in short stints and I can't imagine they will want to use Starc too much.

Fantastic day to be working from home due to the tube strikes though, thats for sure.

Mental. I think my Broad top England wickettaker bet is safe now!

Great start - but as they always say, lets see how we do in our first innings.

Surprised to see Aussies drop a bowler, should we expect to see a lot of Lyon? Johnson will only bowl in short stints and I can't imagine they will want to use Starc too much.

Fantastic day to be working from home due to the tube strikes though, thats for sure.

We have to grind this out if necessary and just keep them in the field, crazy to leave out your 4th seamer ( although Stokes wasn't needed by us! ) make them pay for it by making them bowl and bowl. The spinners don't seem to do much here.

We have to grind this out if necessary and just keep them in the field, crazy to leave out your 4th seamer ( although Stokes wasn't needed by us! ) make them pay for it by making them bowl and bowl. The spinners don't seem to do much here.

Absolutely. Would love it if we can keep them in the field deep into tomorrow. I think the cracks will start to appear once Johnson and Starc have been over bowled. It is all down to us getting through the new ball. If we are only 1 or 2 down by the 20th over I think we'll cruise to a large lead.

Back
Top Bottom