• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ASHES - 2015!

Obviously it hit him pretty hard but yes he is still playing I believe. A guy died recently in England after being hit in the chest while batting in a club game. It is a dangerous sport especially at the top level and very very tough on the bodies of the bowlers.

Yep - He won young Aussie cricketer of the year and by all accounts has a very promising career ahead of him. He's plays 20/20 in India at the moment.

Besides the obviously tragic case of Hughes - Cricketers get injured all the time. Why wouldn't they?

I was waiting for someone to ask me had I ever played and then I would wittily reply "No, because I'm not a poofter".

this is what the ball does to a wicket keepers hands
wpid-davidmorrisonnn_450x256.jpg

This guy had to retire recently - he used to play for england but lost the sight in his eye whilst batting ( with a helmet )

_76234620_kieswetter.jpg

Poofters the lot of them - I don't think

this is what the ball does to a wicket keepers hands
wpid-davidmorrisonnn_450x256.jpg

This guy had to retire recently - he used to play for england but lost the sight in his eye whilst batting ( with a helmet )

_76234620_kieswetter.jpg

Poofters the lot of them - I don't think
Do you ever see what being a poofter does to someone's bum hole?

Well I haven't, because I'm not a poofter.

Alright, 4th Test, Australia have to avoid defeat.

England win the toss and will bowl. Interesting call and probably the right one given the overcast conditions and touch of grass on the pitch. Massive first morning.

FUCKING COME ON AUSTRALIA

Well they're going to bat all right but on a greentop after England won the toss and put them in! Strange one to drop the allrounder, they might need his bowling later.

Smith gone, 2 for Broad.

I swear, that is the call of the year from me 3 posts back.

Your anti jinxing methods are clearly not working, Cooks brave decision has paid off in the first over.

The ball is nipping all over the place. That was some delivery from Wood.

Back
Top Bottom