• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Arsenal pre match thread (H) 28 September Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got to start. Starter for Bayern, starter for Spain yet some think it’s too soon for him to start for us?

He’ll start and he’ll pass Arsenal apart.

Something that it took someone to ask me for me to realise, have Liverpool ever signed as high a profile player as Thiago before? Just won the CL with Bayern. Won it before with Barca. Won the league in eleven of the twelve seasons he's been playing footy. Nope. Not even close.

Just wait until next summer.

Thiago and Allison both doubts:

Thiago Alcântara and Alisson are both doubts for Liverpool’s game with Arsenal tomorrow after being unable to train fully with the rest of Jürgen Klopp’s squad.

The Liverpool manager is now awaiting an update on their availability, with the back-up goalkeeper Adrián on standby to deputise should Alisson miss out.

Not seen any comment on Gomez.
If fabs has to deputise at CB then i guess we have a chance if seeing Jones/Milner in the middle.

Slight knock appaz and fitness tests tomorrow morning. Can be much of a big deal given it wasnt mentioned in the PC.
Lets hope that Alisson is fit, Thiago would be nice but isnt that critical yet.

Slight knock appaz and fitness tests tomorrow morning. Can be much of a big deal given it wasnt mentioned in the PC.
Lets hope that Alisson is fit, Thiago would be nice but isnt that critical yet.

In the hands of our medical staff, a slight knock could easily mean we'll never see him again.

Allison is most injury prone keeper since kirkland, and he had brittle bone disease

He’s had 4 injuries in his whole career, only missed 1 game for Roma.
2 injuries for us is the anti Kirkland to say the least ;)

Last season, for us, he was out for 115 days. And now he might be out again. Not good

I saw it in passing on my Bookface wall just now from one of the newspaper pages.

EDIT: it was from the "Indie" and apparently the "Echo" is reporting they both missed training.

Guys we need a group wank if the Foxes keep it like this. I reckon there is more goals from them to come !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom